Reviews for A Life Half Lived
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
Sorry I didn't review every chapter but this story gets you hooked - in a very good way. I just couldn't stop reading it to review, at least until now anyway. I do remember reading it the first time and it was just as good this go round. I was crying with Harry when Albus died and a little afterwards. I'm glad that Harry had Severus to lean on from the beginning and then Minerva and Poppy later on. I thought this story was very well written and I look forward to reading your other stories again..
AroVolturi chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
This story was amazing and how it doesn't have more likes is beyond me
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
This was absolutely beautiful and perfect. I cant believe Harry allowed Hermione to get off but I guess we couldn't have asked for so much. lol! Thanks for posting this story. It was truly a great read.
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
gosh! I'm crying so hard. :(
iadorespike chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Oh, I loved this story. I love the relationship that built between Severus and Harry, and the way that Severus supported Harry through some truly difficult times. I thought that it might be Ron Weasley that was after Harry, so I wasn't really surprised, but I was thrilled that Severus AK'd him. Yay! And knew the password to release Harry from the runic collar. At least Hermione did come through for them to some extent. Oh, and Draco was horrible! Truly beyond redemption, and you don't see that too often. Ugh. So, again, I really loved this and now I'm off to read more of your work! :)

Thanks so much!
moodysavage chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
This was very different and interesting. I really enjoyed reading it :)
Saggyherman chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
I spent most of this story crying, brilliant ;)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
So frackin beautiful! This had me feeling so many things at once! :) You are just that awesome.
KitElizaKing chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
A complicated and yet simple love story. The need that both men had to find someone they could experience happiness with, and to end the loneliness that had been a part of them their whole lives. You had me in tears at several different points there with your description of Harry's feelings for Dumbledore. And, I was wiped out by how much Hermione and Ron had changed in the time that Harry had been away.
Yay, though, for a strong and supportive Severus who turned out to be such a sexy temptation. I'm glad that they found each other, and that their love was compelling enough to get them through.
sarahsezlove chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Sigh...
This was wonderful from start to finish.
You have a gift.
sarahsezlove chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
My Spidey senses tingled when the madman ignored his family and went to his room. - but, damn, your Ron is a monster. Oh, the irony of a wizarding world that reviles Harry for saving it, yet happily fosters evil and madness.

I'm totally hooked.
sarahsezlove chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Oh, good grief!
The suspense is killing me :)
sarahsezlove chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Oh, dear.
I'm wracking my brains for the mystery mad man. Percy? Lupin?

Loving it.
sarahsezlove chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Oh, I hope Draco gets what's coming to him.

I'm really liking their slowly changing relationship.
sarahsezlove chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
My, my!
That was a gorgeous moment.