Reviews for Stolen Hero
Patricia.sandell chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
I hope to see more of this, it's great. :D
mija7171 chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Omg I love this story thanks for the update I cant wait for more..huggles and smiles mija
Hektols chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
So Whirlpool was not destroyed yet and this time it happens due to a very powerful Uchiha loyal to Onoki.

I think this is the first time I see horses as summons.

Poor Kushina, forced to see that, at least now Naruto has the suspicion that he was lied all his life and his uncle knows about it.

You are making a fantastic work with the challenge, using the premises but taking the story to a completely new direction with Konoha no longer being a village worth of coming back.
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
nice very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
nice
lady kae chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
The Nara? Please let them be good guys! And please let Temari and Kankuro find Gaara. Please continue and finish this story.
Kunohichi8 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
i love the Naras
Hektols chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I just found out about the update.

Very interesting idea to keep Orochimaru as part of Akatsuki, many people forgot that he was part of the group until Itachi joined.

I noticed that Shizune was not mentioned at all in the chapter so I will assume that it was Tsunade the one who treated Sasuke, it makes me wonder how she cured herself of her hemophobia.

Shikaku being a spy in Akatsuki it was a great surprise, I can't wait to see how the fic turns out.
mija7171 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
omg I LOVE this chapter and this story, I sort of forgot about it till I got an update alert in my email and when I got here I reread the previous chapter and was soooooo glad that I had a new one after, I remember why I totally loved this fic, for a moment there I kept getting confussed with the Kabuto think, I know hes not Orochimarus Kabuto but I had to back track to his description to get a picture in my head so I wouldnt keep flashing to the manga Kabuto lol and omg poor Sasuke, i love that brotherly love between him and Itachi soo cute, and Shikaku? Oh wow, I thought the description was familiar and the stag is not OUR Shika right? and Enma? hes a Saratobi summons oh this is getting so much freaking better I soo cant wait to read more, I love this AU's that take a different path than the Manga and you story line is just soo good, thank you for the awesome chapter, the reading was fantastic and soo looking foward to a new one, thank you thank you thank you for the wonderful read, smiles Mija..:-)
Shining-Dreamer chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
o_o Why have I never heard of this story till just now? Holy cow! This is so well-thought out and really well written! Gosh! I absolutely love it! Please keep up the amazing writing!

By the way, Oro-freak really is creepy. xD I hate how he uses the word 'delicious'. It makes me cringe just thinking about it. Ha!

LOVE this story! I can't wait to read more! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Having an OC Sakura parent/relative call for "Kill the demon" is as good as a big stamp of "This fic is derivative, unimaginative shit".
mija7171 chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Oh woe..this is very unique and so well written..the chaps are a nice good length and you give enough description without dragging out the story or timeline..i love this and am so excited to have found it...at first i was worried cause of the original posting date being long ago but seeing the update date having been this year im ever so grateful and hopeful that tjis will be updated and continued...again i love this setting and the whole new story line i havent read anything like it and yet still holding to details of the manga like kushina and mikoto knowing each other helps to make it more believeable...thank you for the read and i hope to see an update soon...thank you again for the great read...huggles and smiles Mija..
cariangelus chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
i am really in love with this story hope to read more.
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
very interesting i can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
nice very nice but what of sakura did she die or did she change