Reviews for Stolen Hero
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
nice very well done
Koda chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
Oka. That was an awesome chapter. I would love to read more!
Kunohichi8 chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
OMG!
TTnTT
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
Is the tsuikage (onooki) going to kidnap temari and kankuro as well? Will temari and kankuro show up soon? Will shikaku live? Will he get away? And who is the hikage? What country is that?
madworld27 chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
Oh no...Naruto! I really look forward to how Nine, One, Four, and Five react to being with the new group. Thanks for the chapter. Please update again soon! :)
Hektols chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
It looks like Danzo and Onoki are in a competition to see who is the most evil of the two.

So the other kids dislike Sasuke for his ninja abilites? I wonder if the girls will think the same.

I wonder how Naruto will react after Tsunade tells him her side of the story and then when he finds out that his mother was alive and kidnaped by Onoki.
Patricia.sandell chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
I hope to see more of this, it's great. :D
mija7171 chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Omg I love this story thanks for the update I cant wait for more..huggles and smiles mija
Hektols chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
So Whirlpool was not destroyed yet and this time it happens due to a very powerful Uchiha loyal to Onoki.

I think this is the first time I see horses as summons.

Poor Kushina, forced to see that, at least now Naruto has the suspicion that he was lied all his life and his uncle knows about it.

You are making a fantastic work with the challenge, using the premises but taking the story to a completely new direction with Konoha no longer being a village worth of coming back.
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
nice very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
nice
lady kae chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
The Nara? Please let them be good guys! And please let Temari and Kankuro find Gaara. Please continue and finish this story.