Reviews for Finished Product
sohelpmegod chapter 46 . 1/19
this is probably my fifth read of this, and every time it is still fucking amazing. please write more of these jasper/bella stories with the major aspect as well. phenomenal, well written, and truly a pleasure to read, each and every time :)
celajwhitney chapter 15 . 10/31/2019
edward has always been a pompous prick, hasn't he?
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 10/31/2019
stupid punk edward.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/12/2019
Loved this story. Thank you for writing it.
8IOwnTheNight8 chapter 46 . 8/3/2019
That was beautiful. I love what you did at the end.

This is why I think stories need epilogues. (just saying)
Yours was great.
d chapter 46 . 6/8/2019
Love ur writing! and especially the Major *.* I hope you write more of this persona in 2019! the whole clark kent part is actually my favorite thing ever, J being so much stronger than Emmett and faster than Edward but no one knowing unfff
puzzl chapter 46 . 6/8/2019
Sooo I think this is my 4th time reading this fic, its one of those that i come back to every few years and it is always as good as I remembered 3 my favorite j/b fic ever written, I absolutely adore you! And i do remember having a nice good cry at the end of this fic the first time I read it haha now I can read it and just fully appreciate the emotional fucking you provided for all of us!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
don't forget that bella is also, annoying, clingy, pathetic, and desparate!
eeveejacob chapter 34 . 4/28/2019
In Rio, as in Brazil as a whole, the language spoken is Portuguese, not Spanish.
It's extremely annoying when people think we speak Spanish and when they unknowingly spread this misconception. A random person won't pick up a phone and start speaking Spanish. (It would be, for example: "Alô?" or "Sim, olá?" or even "Pronto?";And Alice, would be Alice, just with a different A sound.)

This topic aside, I'm loving to read this story and the plot. I was not reviewing 'cause I was in that fic frenzy, "I gotta read it all asap, next, next, next"
Raven J. Haile chapter 46 . 3/13/2019
I loved this. I am so happy I read it. :3
chellekathrynnn chapter 16 . 1/6/2019
Curious.
chellekathrynnn chapter 14 . 1/6/2019
Finally! I’ve been reading your j/b fics just waiting for the major alter ego to get written by you. I hope you write in 2019 xo
chellekathrynnn chapter 10 . 1/6/2019
Ugh. Edward. HES GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 18 . 11/29/2018
I know this is a work of fiction and I know it is the authors creative liberty to write their story the way they wish to tell it. Why it always pisses me off to high heaven when the doucheward wants to come back into Bella's life spewing his controlling BS I have no idea. I always want to jump into the story with a can of hair spray and lighter and set his were alight! phew! now that's off my chest, I feel so much better lol lol
CoSmO333 chapter 46 . 7/27/2018
loved this thank u for sharing
1,755 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »