Reviews for Saiyajin School
redit chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Oh, I remember watching this show as a kid. And to think, I still had trouble telling the time on an analogue clock up until year 3 or something... Perhaps I would have found it more amusing if these two were the hosts?

Ah well, at least it's not as crazy as the shows kids these days get to watch, haha.

I don't have any complaints, other than disliking the script style, but I'm not sure this kind of fic would work well in any other format.
Ayamari Uta chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Poor Jemina and Goku! Very Original! Was laughing too hard after reading it...
bvprincess23 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
lol! I gave three cheers to Goku for recognizing sarcasm, that was hilarious! imagine if Bra and Pan and Marron watched it. ohhh they would have a lot on vegeta! great story!
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Lol! The idea of Vegeta being on play school is hilarious.

'Give the man a lollypop' hehe I love 'Geta
SesshyLover chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Oh how I wish Vegeta could read me a kickass story like that, I love his version a lot more than the original!-

Can't wait for the next one, Update Soon!:D
cara9001 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Ha very funny story, what if like little Bra was watching that lol
SesshyLover chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Hahahahaha!Where do you come up with this stuff!.

I know i wouldn't be able to think this up but it's awesome!

I can't totally picture Vegeta in the shower singing rubber ducky!:D

Update Soon!.
bvprincess23 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I remember that song from when i was like 7! I used to love it! ohh i would love to hear Vegeta sing, that would be hilarious!

Now who's the clueless one? I think a little bit of Goku has finally rubbed off on him! a clock, that is so sad! Please update soon!
cara9001 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
haha this is soo funny i love it
SesshyLover chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
oh man i think my sides are gonna burst!.

You go Veggie, defend your title and honor!:D

please keep it coming!...I wonder what they did to bobby though.:D
bvprincess23 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Oh no! *sob* not big ted too! I would kill to see this show! poor poor clueless goku! nice update and hilarious storie!

What will become of Jemima! :)

please update soon!
bvprincess23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ahhhhh! they killed bobby! this was hilarious, if you're going to continue, please update soon!
Hinata fox-demon chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this thing is so funny! wow! lol
SesshyLover chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh shit what I wouldn't give to see this show!.

Update Soon!:D