Reviews for My Master, Naruto!
R1996 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Yes that truly is one of the worst things to say. Though that is no where near as bad as the time I walked in on my brother and his girlfriend(s)... Sadly it has happened on more then one occasion.
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
False sense of insanity chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
good chapter it is a nice plot will be on my favs
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I wanna see more
reginald D. Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
like the idea
zenahmut chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
that was awesome
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awwww, I was kind of waiting for the girls' mothers to show up! This had some interesting material, it could use a little more depth on the descriptions in the scenes though, for people who haven't read or watched both series. Thanks for writing!

Kurai chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is just plain garbage. The last He is My Master, Naruto! was pure gold, and you managed to turn that into a pile of crap. I don't know where you get off saying the last one was broken, because this IS broken.
fuck you chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
The last version was art and now you've fucked everything up
da fauwk chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
you tyrant, I liked the old characters better because they were sexy as hell and then you change them? CURSE YOU!
Murai chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This somehow reminds me of another fanfiction, 'He is My Master, Naruto!' just you replaced some names.
Urisen Yosei chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You adding your own comments ruined the story, it did appear to be getting good, but your comments in the middle of a paragraph of the story was annoying.
onb anime1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This waz awesome plz make another one and more chapters and NaruIno scenes
NeoShadows chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
*looks at story with blank stare* . . . . . . . . I. . . . f #$ing love it. Never have I read such a beautful story. By the end of the chapter, I was already half dead from massive blood lose. Please continue!
Josh2750 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
damn thats a good story. its funny and perverted as hell. bring on the next chapter.