Reviews for Frozen
moonlitwanderer chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
This is really good! (A few spelling errors here and there - Allons-y, not Allon-z) but apart from that this is a great idea and I love the characterisation which is on point. Well done! :)
The Animanga Girl chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
It would've been cool if you had implied somehow (Timey-Wimey) Rose was a descendant from Jack and Rose ;)
The Animanga Girl chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Rose T. : I'm going to kill him!
DragonScaleXV chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
It's amusing, reading Rose and thinking "Tyler" but realizing every time that it's "DeWitt". I'll never get used to that. xD
Disconcerted chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I was enjoying your story until chapter three when you ranted your opinion about the show and used the word "Retardis" (a play on retard).

While I do believe everyone has a right to opine about the show and favorites playing the Doctor, I will NOT read a story - as much fun as this one was at first, if the author is going to use a derogatory word toward another person/decision/etc. It's not fair to any of the actors - past or present.
Sofia Michelle chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Loved it!
LadyElemental chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
I LOVED this story! I didn't think a Doctor Who/Titanic crossover could be this could but you definitely managed to pull it off. Great job. I just wish it was a bit longer, to be honest. But hey, for as short as it was, it was very good.
LE
Daydreamgirl94 chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
A brilliant end to a fantastic story, I loved every word! :)
cryptic rose grunge is dead chapter 8 . 3/26/2012

OF

TIME

AND

SPACE

(THIS IS OF COURSE NOT INCLUDING OUR BOYS HERE...

OK

YEAH

YOU ARE COOLER THEN MY JACK (DAWSON) AND OUR CLEVER CLEVER TIMEY WIMEY TIMELORD)

SEE

YOU HAVE

JUST

PUT

MY

MIND (excluding a bit more leo love :3, and sherlock)

DOWN

ON

PAPERRRRR!

oh and i also discovered the 'enter' button

in case you havent noticed... :D

ok im rambling

goodbye my mindtwin

-ALLONS-Y
wewerethebestrichard chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
I didn't think the ending was that weak! I thought it was a pretty good story. You MIGHT want to consider getting a good beta reader, because your grammar is a little bit off sometimes, but all in all - keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
In The End of the World, the Ninth Doctor said he was on a ship that was struck by an iceberg.
GimmeaTARDIS chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
Aww... Such a great story. Jack lives! Yay! He gets a happier ending. I didn't want him to freeze to death like in the movie.
LostInKaos chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
I agree it was a weak ending, but at least everything turned out fine in the end. I'm sad it's over, but that's how stories go: they start and they end.

Nicely done!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
This story of yours is bloody bllomin' brilliant, mate! :D

So - BRAVO! :D ...as your characterizations of everybody from both Titanic AND Doctor Who were spot-on AND naturalistic AND awesome! :)

One thing though...Where are the Doctor and HIS Rose off to NOW? Are they gonna visit Rose and Jack after they've arrived in California? Or will it instead be a trip to see Old Woman Rose (aka the Rose we saw traveling with her daug?hter and Bill Paxton's treasure hunter to the underwater wreck of the Titanic in the Atlantic Ocean of present day)? We ARE going to find out the answer to that "There's one place we have to go first" proclamation of the Doctor's, which was at this chapter's end. Right? RIGHT? *pointedly looks in your general direction* *wink* ;)

In other words, I wanna know what happens NEXT. STAT! :D Anyhoo - can't wait to see how you bring this lovely story of yours to a close, be it across one more chapter or several more. :D

~Sharma aka S'sLC ,

faving both this AND you! :D
Timey Wimey Nonsense chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
Oh brilliant! That was awesome! I really, really loved this! It was interesting and throughout the whole thing, I kept on having flashbacks of the movie. Great work!