Reviews for The Simple Life
luvvamps chapter 2 . 6/2
They just don't write them like this any more.
luvvamps chapter 1 . 6/2
Great as usual!
jules3677 chapter 24 . 9/21/2015
Finished reading your wonderfully rich character driven story. I had so much fun going on their journey to HEA. Their interactions were realistic and their challenges what all couples go through. Impressed with how you created Jessica and continued to include her in the story. Her little idiosyncrasies were a delight to read. You have just the right amount of angst and romance to keep your story entertaining. Thankyou.
ljpjcg chapter 24 . 3/18/2015
Where's Jason?
bethelove chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Great story...
RedJane12 chapter 24 . 6/5/2013
So I recently finished Life Unexpected and this sequel is just AWESOME! As if I wasn't before, I am now completely in love with the characters you have created in this story. The beginning of The Simple Life was heart breaking but you made it so believable that something good can quickly go wrong. But I really liked that you 'let' them slowly work on fixing things rather than move on. Even when apart you showed so well how they belonged together. Great reunion chapters and fab wedding scenes - I am not normally a big fan but here it was fun, entertaining and VERY touching...
Guest chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
What you did with Eric & Sookie in this story was great. I had a great time reading it. Long live Eric & Sookie :)
ficfanglo chapter 24 . 9/15/2012
Wow, awesome writing! Total emotional rollercoaster. When Sookie & Eric split up all those emotions felt soooo real; all that angst, frustration, lonliness, self-pitty, anger, sadness, etc. I loved it though! I just had to "keep on swimming" to get to the HEA.
mindy781 chapter 24 . 2/21/2012
This (both of the stories) were so wonderful! So true to life, it is never easy and there will be rough patches in a relationship. Hell I'm married and there are rough times but when there is love deep love...you can make it through. I really feel like you showed that in your story. You are so fun in your writing, I was cracking up in this chapter and the others. So much fun. I am such a fan of your stories...I am so glad I discovered them.
mindy781 chapter 23 . 2/21/2012
Mr. Roses is a homeless Bobby...I love it. I like how Eric is helping him out. He does have a huge heart. Wow, they sure had a long day.
mindy781 chapter 22 . 2/21/2012
Oh no! I hope they didn't get kidnapped by those crazies. Finding Nemo, haaaaa you are too much I laughed so hard.
mindy781 chapter 21 . 2/21/2012
I am glad James is doing so well. I hope Jess gets out of her stage. I don't know if I want Ames and Pam back together. Ames better beg on her knee's if she does. Great story.
mindy781 chapter 20 . 2/21/2012
Yeah, Sookie pulled through and so did Nemo (hhaaaaa haaaaa) you are to funny. I think Jess will like Nemo. I think baby James will be ok. They have had a crazy year.
mindy781 chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
Oh no. I blame Ame and her cheating ways lol. But Sookie really needs to know when to ask for help...this seems to be a pattern with her. Crossing my fingers.
mindy781 chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
Oh no! I should have known lol, things were going to perfectly and now disaster is coming. I hope they don't lose the baby.