Reviews for The Simple Life
Where's Jason?
bethelove chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Great story...
RedJane12 chapter 24 . 6/5/2013
So I recently finished Life Unexpected and this sequel is just AWESOME! As if I wasn't before, I am now completely in love with the characters you have created in this story. The beginning of The Simple Life was heart breaking but you made it so believable that something good can quickly go wrong. But I really liked that you 'let' them slowly work on fixing things rather than move on. Even when apart you showed so well how they belonged together. Great reunion chapters and fab wedding scenes - I am not normally a big fan but here it was fun, entertaining and VERY touching...
Guest chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
What you did with Eric & Sookie in this story was great. I had a great time reading it. Long live Eric & Sookie :)
ficfanglo chapter 24 . 9/15/2012
Wow, awesome writing! Total emotional rollercoaster. When Sookie & Eric split up all those emotions felt soooo real; all that angst, frustration, lonliness, self-pitty, anger, sadness, etc. I loved it though! I just had to "keep on swimming" to get to the HEA.
mindy781 chapter 24 . 2/21/2012
This (both of the stories) were so wonderful! So true to life, it is never easy and there will be rough patches in a relationship. Hell I'm married and there are rough times but when there is love deep love...you can make it through. I really feel like you showed that in your story. You are so fun in your writing, I was cracking up in this chapter and the others. So much fun. I am such a fan of your stories...I am so glad I discovered them.
mindy781 chapter 23 . 2/21/2012
Mr. Roses is a homeless Bobby...I love it. I like how Eric is helping him out. He does have a huge heart. Wow, they sure had a long day.
mindy781 chapter 22 . 2/21/2012
Oh no! I hope they didn't get kidnapped by those crazies. Finding Nemo, haaaaa you are too much I laughed so hard.
mindy781 chapter 21 . 2/21/2012
I am glad James is doing so well. I hope Jess gets out of her stage. I don't know if I want Ames and Pam back together. Ames better beg on her knee's if she does. Great story.
mindy781 chapter 20 . 2/21/2012
Yeah, Sookie pulled through and so did Nemo (hhaaaaa haaaaa) you are to funny. I think Jess will like Nemo. I think baby James will be ok. They have had a crazy year.
mindy781 chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
Oh no. I blame Ame and her cheating ways lol. But Sookie really needs to know when to ask for help...this seems to be a pattern with her. Crossing my fingers.
mindy781 chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
Oh no! I should have known lol, things were going to perfectly and now disaster is coming. I hope they don't lose the baby.
mindy781 chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
Ames better no be cheating; poor Pam. No one is getting any nookie. I am glad that Jess came around. I think it is so funny that Eric keeps burning their dinner.
mindy781 chapter 16 . 2/21/2012
Oh no! I am very worried. Those stinkin' folks at her front door probably stressed the hell out of her. She is getting the married push/guilt from everyone. I have a feel that Sookie still has some self-esteem issues. Bill sure did a number on her.
mindy781 chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
I am a little worried about Sookie. She needs to let go of her fears; although it is totally understandable. I am happy that they are having a boy, how fun. How that was some tantrum from Jess.