Reviews for There's No Place Quite Like It
Esprit de l'escalier chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow. That was so poignant and you left me speechless.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Guh. My heart, it has exploded.

This was excellent. I wish I was coherent enough to tell you something of substance, other than this was amazing :)
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
naww so cute, i like it a lot).
ron burgundy chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
OHMIGOSH TOP GEAR IS AMAZING! it's the funniest show ever!

i like your story too, but i havent read all of it yet, i just thought i would commend you for you're exquisite taste in British Television...

bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I really enjoyed it. Ariadne's and Arthur's relationship was soft and quiet and really, really tender. It just... fit C:
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
love it!
renisanz chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is so precious and perfect I have no words. The most adorable and heartening imagery of Arthur talking to Ariadne's baby bump and him wanting to have a secure life for the three of them. *whibbles* Lovely work. :)
KL chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
You! (I wanted to write your full name as i usually do but then i remembered you have a writers name. so.)

You're bloody amazing, you know. The brackets worked so well, everything fit so nicely in place. And the 'bang bang' was darn cool. You handle affection and love with this tenderness and gentleness one barely finds in print nowadays. And reading your stuff actually makes me start liking Arthur and Ariadne. (though i still insist you write Tom/ Summer fics) I love your descriptions: 'She deserves so much more, she deserves everything from the stars in the sky and you would get them all for her if you could.' 'You pull her in by the waist and kiss her, noticing how her hand flutters down to her waist as she's crushed against you.'

Its simple but the words are perfect and that makes everything sophisticated. i think I've always said this, but the poet in you makes stories flow like a poem- beautifully.

Write more!
alekeneka chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
OMG this was just adorable 3
musicchica10 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh my gosh, I really loved this one shot. It seriously made me cry, and I've re read it like five times already. I really love the baby Arthur and Ariadne fics, and this one was great! Thank you for writing it and I look forward to more of your stories!
sandie.eggo chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Very nice. My favorite line is "she smells vaguely like you..." It's such a strong description of intimacy, yet such a simple fragment. :)
itsallanoxymoron chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Very wonderful. Just perfectly perfect - or about as close as you can get. (How do you do it?)

Okay, everyone was in character - finally! A story where Arthur doesn't go all "Omg I love her" and Ariadne doesn't fall head-over-heels in love too fast and too . . . girly. FinallY!

Now, I find Arthur the hardest character to get right. He is a gentlement. He is deadly. He is mysterious.

Yet, I find myself awestruck that someone could get a character like him so realistic. Yes, Arthur had married Ariadne. Yet he waited before they were married to - possibly - have sex and a baby. To start a family.

And of course he would give up dream-sharing. That's the price of family.

So, wonderful. And just bloody brilliant.

keep ritin foreva

ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Awww! Arthur as a daddy is just freaking adorable. Nice job!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I loved it.
kayleighchaos093 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011

I usually dont review one shots just because... well, idk why. But I LOVED this. If you had dragged this all out into about 60 chapters i would have wasted away in front of my computer until I was done. This was so adorable, I loved it. Did I say I loved it yet? :)