Reviews for Gateway
PsychadelicBuckster chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow, this was...dark. This was really good.
indefinitely undecided chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, this story is tragically beautiful. You should be very proud of it. This was the story of a girl so broken by false notions of love and so lost in a world of pseudo happiness that she doesn't even realize she's not truly alive anymore. The fact that she's so young when it happens on serves o break my heart even more. You told Bella's story so well. I don't know what else to say to you besides bravo and I wish you all the best with the contest. You are most certainly a worthy candidate.
Cedric Walker chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aaaaww she had to stay with James and help each other :(
Other than that, loved it!
The More Loving One chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh, poor Bella...
iluvseth chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
are you going to continue you this into a Bella Emmet story?
HillywoodIsLife chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
You should really do more chapters for this. I really like it!
kandnandb chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh wow...so depressing & heartbreaking. The style of writing, the fragmentedness of it, made it even more so, as I imagine it coming from Bella's disjointed though process.

Great story, even if the subject matter is hard to stomach.
belli486 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love this because it is an awesome message. For some marijuana is a gateway drug, I have known people for whom it is and was. This was so very well written and using such economy of words. Good luck with the contest.

Bev

xoxo
Elle A M chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I cannot believe more people have not commented. This was a wonderful story and truly heartbreaking. Great job and good luck in the contest.
Poppet 16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
fabb
EmberlynEalise chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Absolutely breathtaking. Have you had experience with addiction?
Lo21 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow. I really enjoyed this. I tend not to read stories that are not B/E, but this was different and interesting and heartbreaking. Great job.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This completely floored me because so far, the entries I've read have been funny. Nothing funny about this, but so well written. Bella's starting age killed me. My ex-sister-in-law is a junkie. She's been in prison 3 times, had a baby in prison, stolen everything possible from her family and my 9 year old nephew. Yep, nothing funny about that. Well done.