Reviews for Always The Melodramatic Aren't You Potter?
Meep chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Always a huge entertainment when it comes to hem announcing their relationship :D One suggestion though- I think there's no need for the excessive information- like telling Luna's dating who, or that Snape is with who- it feels like too much info crammed into a fic that's too small. You can drop subtle hints here and there, at most.

I burst out laughing when I read the title of the article. I mean, Rita Skeeter- subtle much? ;) I think I laughed for at least a whole minute before continuing to read :D well-written, ya made me laugh, keep on writing!
The Future Mrs Tom Riddle chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I want to hear about it! ;D
ZukiYuki chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Silly me! Ohh this made me laugh :L Harry was so... poufy . I could so imagine draco and Harry acting REALLY gay together, doing all the hand flops ect ect :)
FlufyAkiChann309 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
this made me giggle :)
blackcat911 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Adorable!
Vcbgal07 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Love it! This is definitely an AMAZING story! I especially loved the little McGonagall/Dumbledore moment, soooo cute. My only criticism is that there are a few spelling mistakes, but apart from that it was great.

Vcbgal07
milkymudkip chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
lol really funny story! i like the pairings!
The Gummy Worm King chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
LOL

This was sweet and cute, and highly original.

I highly encourage you to write another Drarry, because this was great, especially for a first shot at one.

The ending was funny, too. :D
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 1 . 1/31/2011