Reviews for Dancing With The Devil
Please update this, I love it
PrincessMagic chapter 14 . 4/18
Love this!
I love this! It's a very cool idea and I think you have done it amazingly.
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
... *gapes* PLEASE CAN I HAVE HIM!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH MY GOSH! LOVE! I mean, he's only murdered a few friends, ruined her car, trying to destroy her previous life, but whatever! I'll take it if she doesn't want it! I love your story!
anna3311234 chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Holy crap! Just wow! This is a freaking amazing story!keep up the great work and i cant wait to see mor of it!
Jelena chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Oh shit this is AMAZING ... I can't belive I found about this just now ... after two years ... I just wanted to read some devil!dean fanfiction (cause he'd made one handsome devil) and I came across yours and It's just amazing and yes I'm a Dean Girl too ... xD ... And if there is a chance that there would be a sequel to this, ever?
SaraRoseUrBoat chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
Oh devil dean is too much...I think my brain may explode!
SaraRoseUrBoat chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Lol, its so true... Bobby is my favorite hunter...
SaraRoseUrBoat chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
You know...I understand he's trying to populate the world with demon spawn or whatever...but honestly...their HIS demon spawn so it can't be that bad, right?...right!?
SaraRoseUrBoat chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Is it bad that I'm rooting for dean even though I'm very religious? Him as the devil is...well...unfair... I might be too eager to be his queen if thats what he wanted...jeez...what is she? A saint!?
kittykat6625 chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
amazing story i love it please update soon im dying to find out what happens next and what the sex of the baby is so please update soon

love kittykat6625
elisitax21 chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
What's next?!
waterrockz chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
Love it! Can't wait for more )
Sweepy95 chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
LOVE IT! can't wait for the nest update, welcome back! :)
starpower21 chapter 14 . 3/11/2012