Reviews for Immense Faith
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Oh, I share your immense love for the two youngest of Narnia's Kings and Queens. My favorite Pevensies... ah, you are correct, though, qulity over quantity, and you certainly wrote more than just quality here, especially for Ed and Lu! Do not ever think for even a second that this is not-so-good writing or something close to that or 'bad', for this most definitely isn't. No OOCness, too! Of course Susan would still be overflowing with love for Aslan and faith in the Lion during the Golden Age. It was in England, as you said, that she began to fade.

What an inspiring, beautiful, marvelous piece! Very faithful to the characters, as well!
InuGome chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Indeed. Their immense faith, especially put together, will get them through and guide them. It is all because Aslan's presence never fades in each of them that even in England, the faith still remains. Well, maybe not so much Susan's, but hey, if Aslan wills it, it will return to her! Wonderful, wonderful piece!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ah, true. Their faith... Strength, love, grace, courage . . . as one, definitely more than enough. And of course, it all comes from Aslan! He gives these four all the guidance that they need, for the faith to remain strong, for it to never falter or waver (I know that Susan's did, but like you mentioned, I believe she had so much faith in Narnia. Why, HHB is proof to that). And the other qualities of faith like you said; the hope, joy and trust, they do demonstrate those, don't they? I believe even better than anyone I've ever read about in fiction! Wonderful, just wonderful. I love this piece. Great job! And inspiring, too! :)
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That left me smiling.
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That was really nice! Interesting take on the four children's different types of faith and how it affected them. I especially liked Lucy's, good job!
samtempl chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
HOW, I ask, does this have only TWO reviews? It's absolutely gorgeous! So well-written and exactly in character for all of them. I loved it!
Lachalora chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Great story!
Panja Mysy chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was lovely! But I think you should do one for Caspian as well because he IS a fantastic and important character.