Reviews for After The Fall
Mistycat chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love sap. Thank you.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I like this take! You did a nice job pulling all the information together and added just the right amount of schmoop to make it even awesomer!

:D
Visionairy chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Sorry to be so late with this, but I wanted to be sure to let you know how much I enjoyed this story! And it was great to be able to read it during the horribly extended hellatus. My favorite part of the story was, ""I'm trusting you…to trust me, little brother. Can you trust me, Sammy?"

"Like no other," I barely whispered, without faltering.

"Why?" he tested, pulling me into his arms.

"Because you're my brother," I said, not hesitating to hug him back, resting my chin on his shoulder.

It was so worth the visit to the dentist, and truly a joy to read!

Loved the ep, too!

Can't wait for your next post!
Lujayn chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
'I'm awesome, aren't I?'

'The awesomest.'

Lol, I love these lines. Loved the Sammy POV as it captured his emotions excellently, Dean worrying about Sam and the sense of warmth, security and comfort that Sam feels when Dean is with him.

Can't wait to watch 6.12!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Awwww! I loved it! God, I cannot wait for this week's episode! I'm seriously hoping its what I need to break my dry spell .o Wonderful story love! :D
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Loved this. Really effective from Sam's POV, really felt I was falling into hell with him it was so descriptive. And totally fitting his confusion and disorientation on waking, not knowing exactly where he was and worrying that Dean was there with him when he realised Dean was real, until he worked out he was in Bobby's panic room! Awesome brotherly moments, the trust back between them and Sam, and loved too how Sam likened the wall in his mind to his own panic room.

Not long until Friday now, hope we have some brotherly moments! :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I have to admit, I read your AN at the beginning and had to go read the ending first, because for a moment I thought you were going to depress me. (which I know you wouldn't do :)

I love how you wrote this from Sam's POV. The beginning with Sam falling was sad and I felt so sorry for him. I like and could understand his confusion when Sam woke up.

Love how Dean was there for Sam and I could feel/see Dean's panic as he worried about whether Sam was really back or not.

Wonderful moment when Dean and Sam talked about trust. I would love to see the brothers just be brothers again. You did a great job writing Dean, I could just picture Jensen in that scene.

It was also nice how Sam realized there was a wall in his mind and he didn't want to tear it down.

Cute ending as Dean stated "I am awesome, aren't I?" (Yes, I agree.)

There is still a few days until the new episode, so if you want to share anymore stories with us... :)

It's OK, this one was great and I know I will read it a few more times before Friday.

Thanks again for sharing your stories with us.

Until next time, take care.
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Much love for this. Just lovely. I can't even put all the wonderful praise down on paper because I'm still just absorbing the pefect expression of emotion and much needed bro-mo.

Thank you.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Awww! Just what we needed after the debacle from Friday! Thanks so much.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ohhhh my lord. :D you continue to blow my mind. I LOVED this! Pshhh too sappy my ass girl! Ha it was just right. My imagination thanks you for this :). I actually think I might make it to Friday now thanks to you. And if they post pone again...I'm gonna scream. Haha

Loved that you chose to do this in a first person point of view. I think you certainly captured all the emotions Sam would feel after waking up. And the disorientation? Peeeerfecto ;). I thought Sam's little 'I don't belong with you" comment was quite the tear jerker. Poor guy. :( I thought Dean was going to have a fit after hearing that.

Again, thank you darling for posting something my brain can savor and munch on till Friday! Much, much , MUCH appreciated. :)
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Loved this from Sam's POV. Thanks for sharing it. :D
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Just what I needed to tie me over until Friday. It was awesome too. Sam falling down the hole and then waking up, disoriented and scared, no memory of what happened, it sounded like surgery. You know, going under anesthetic and waking up, when everything is over. You know what happened, but it's like it didn't. And for Sam obviously, it was like he was in hell, because he knew that's where he was supposed to be. And Dean being there made no sense. I enjoyed the way you wrote this. How it took him a while to recognize the place and the people. His body weaker than he imagined, his mind being off too. Then the realization and the question that came with it, 'what happened?' the fear of Dean doing something stupid. I absolutely adored the trust Sam had in his brother. Dean simply asked and Sam responded by putting every bit of trust in him, just because he is his big brother. That touched my heart. You are awesome, the awesomest. Hugs, Vonnie
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
very very good but i dont think its enough till friday lol
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
A very humble, wow. If this next Friday's episode is even half as good as this was, I'll be bawling like a big ol'ophaned calf! Awesome Job! :)

Melody
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
AWESOME!

OMG LOVE WE NEEDED THIS! I MEAN NEEDED LIKE A TRANSFUSION!

LOVE IT!