Reviews for Monsters
LilyMT-chan chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
You HAVE to update soon. Please? This is really good!
narutosonlyfriend chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
poor bells :c thats sad.

cnt w8 2 c wat happens. update soon
Do You Even Lift chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
You need to update this story soon. Riley and Bella's relationship is intriguing, I want to know where you take it.

I love this so far. 3
aBeautifulTragicLove chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Just started reading this story yesterday and i love it already. Obv not loving whats happening to Bella but this story is amazing and I love how you write. And i also love Riley. If the competition was between anyone other than Alice I would defo want Bella/Riley relationship but Bellice will always win :-)

Please update sooonn x
lilbit1016 chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
OH GOD THAT WAS SO MESS UP, poor Bella someone should kill Edward. Nice update
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 3/10/2011

I can't believe all that happened to her in one day.
Asimo chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Horrible but great chapter! Thanks for the update.
minako366 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
minako366 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
No cliffhangers! :(
lilbit1016 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
nice update :) loved it
fran-chan808 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Unsexy thoughts... Edward! Ah that's hilarious loved that part! xD Will there be more Riley and Bella going on in the story? I actually like her... not as much and Alice and Bella of course but I think a little rivalry is awesome especially now with Riley and Alice... And Edward I guess. Anyways good work with the story how it's going so far.. like the fact that the chapters are long heh awesome. See ya next chap!
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Well damn.

I ADORED the first kiss between Bella and Alice, but Edward needs to die.
DaPhoenix chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Great update. Do Alice vision work the same as they did in the books, because why didn't she see edward showing up.

good job.
Do You Even Lift chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
You NEED to update soon, I've gotten drawn in again and must know what happens. You're writing style is amazing, I haven't read anything in a long time which has left me needing to know what happens next. So thank you for writing such amazing stories. Keep writing, I really want to know what happens between Bella and Edward and whether Alice tries to get involved.
minako366 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011