Reviews for What goes around comes around
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 28 . 12/9/2011
Great story i hope you made a sequel if you did I might be late.
Asya55 chapter 28 . 11/4/2011
DUDE, see, see like I promised, I did read and finish :D YAY! And I didn't regret it, I mean come on, we all know you rock any story you write! :D And this one was some pretty hard work and it was awesome, last chapter, even with Jess leaving, it did open the door for more things to happen, I wonder what will happen and I'm really going to check the sequel, still going to have to take a closer look, since I'm pretty far behind but I'm getting to it :D And, LOVED the flashbacks this chap, the first time Jess and Billy met *Insert heart* it was cute, first times, gotta love those lol :D Girl, you got me hooked on this story, and sorry for taking forever to get to it all, but you know how busy I was. GREAT JOB! Can't wait to read the rest, dude, you rock ;)
Asya55 chapter 27 . 11/4/2011
Woah, that was a tense chapter dude, phew, and one hot chap too ;)) I love how things were building up at first to reach one point, Billy and Jess' first time together. And man, when he got all worked up for her at the club, take stabbing the guy down and that was super hot lol :D I mean who wouldnt be happy when Billy gets into a fight for? *Sigh* Still, point for you, you didnt make Billy so soft and cookie like with her, it was him, and even he wasnt technically the gangster he is now, he was working his way to it, and less emotions, he was trying to prove himself. Good job, so bad Joe is all angry and mad now, he should understand its a must to happen thing :( Again, awesome chap dude, heading now to the last chapter ;))
Asya55 chapter 26 . 11/1/2011
Dude, the flashback scene was cute, the old simple slightly good times. Its going to be hard to say goodbye, even Billy, and now Joe is freaking out, man, it will be emotional. Loved how Billy stood up for Jess, and that Josie chick, he went easy on her, for Jess. Heading for the next chap now, great job girlie :D
Asya55 chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Hiii, dude, your A/N scared me a little to read lol, wow, this chap was hot and heavy ;)) Poor Jess, I knew she'd flip but she is tougher than I thought, she kept it calm and went for it, she needed that.. She is leaving though :( this will be interesting.. Can't wait to read more :D
Asya55 chapter 24 . 10/31/2011
Can't believe Jess is leaving :'( I know its what should happen now, its the best for her at the moment, to be away for a while and get some peace of mind, it will be hard at first, but she needs it, even Billy too. Poor messed up people.. Billy was so sweet, glad that harsh talk of his dad made a change, he was letting things slip away and it wasn't going to be the same, now, there might be a chance, only if he didnt mess things up.. Dude, I hate school for keeping me away from reading :( can't wait to read more..
Asya55 chapter 23 . 10/29/2011
Hello, hello, its me again. Sorry for taking forever to get back to the story but here I'm, finally! :D And dude, just like I remember, story is so tense that things keep evaluating all the time, seeing Jess in the diner and the cat fight, then Billy and his lame dad, then BAM, a new fight, this ain't going to be good lol. I'm heading for the next chapter, so going to finish this part before heading to the sequels, great job babe, as always.
deanstheman chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
Whew...I can breathe again. that was another spellbinding chapter - seriously. The emotion in that one was so real. You can't help but feel for Jess after going through that and Billy's true feelings come through so well in this. I loved that Joey gave her his blood to save her - of course he would. Good on jess for being the one to kill Haul - in a very fitting way, i might add - and good on Billy for letting her. I'm sure he wanted to do it himself but he made her his top priority, even over his anger and revenge. Nice nice job.
deanstheman chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Holy Crap this just keeps getting more and more nail-biting. I've read this part before but out of context - it's even MORE intense now! I'm glued to the screen - I think I'm forgetting to breathe while I;m reading coz it hits me when I get to the end! You have some serious talent girl - this is your thing! You need to be doing this professionally!
deanstheman chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
Another INTENSE chapter! I loved everythig about it - it was very real, and terrifying and chilling and ...ah! I've gotta go coz I need to keep reading!
deanstheman chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
Oh you're so cruel! Just after he finally confesses and tells her he loves her (in a brilliantly done scene, BTW), she gets kidnapped. Worst thing is, I already know part of what happens next and it couldn't have come at a wose time for Jess and Billy :( I loved that Billy chased after her in the rain and the way he finally admitted that he loved her and why he had done what he did was so BILLY. Even though he had been a cheating dirtbag, I just loved him at that moment! Another awesome chapter. I am so glad I FINALLY got a free evening to get back to this story. I am just loving it.
deanstheman chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
OMG That was INTENSE! I can't believe she shot Candy. I mean, yes she was a man-sttealing slut but woah! I really didnt think she'd go through with it. And Billy getting mad at Candy for making Jess feel like crap? Arg! I could have strangled him. HE'S the one making her feel that way. Wow, you did a great job on this chapter - the whole story so far - such a great connection with all the characters.
deanstheman chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
Okay that was definitely a HOT Billy Darley in all his glory! I love the chemistry between these two - you paint it so well! And girl, your sex scenes just keep getting hotter and hotter :D
deanstheman chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
Man that girl can certainly hold her own! That was so sweet that she saw red when the guy got rough with Joey - I've always loved the protective sibling thing!

And speaking of holding their own, I love the way you wrote Billy in this chapter. Cool as fuck. And bad-ass too! :)
deanstheman chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
Oh b Street dudes are jsut plain stupid if they're really planning on going after jess. I kniw I've said it before but I enjoy the loyalty of the gang members, how every one of themm is willing to start a war because a move was made against jess - against any of them. It's a screwed up, twisted family, but it's family.

Good for Jess standing up against Bones - that was the best part of the movie when Billy finally killed him. I loved the way she sassed him yet held her tongue but never once didn't stick up for Billy and let her position be known. Good for her!