Reviews for The Marauders read The Name is PotterBlack!
Saissa chapter 7 . 1/24
This is brilliantly well written and I would LOVE. I love reading the 2 different POV's.

I definitely want to read more!

But now I guess I will have to read "The name is Potter Black" to find out the rest - well the rest of wherever Harry and co did. I will miss reading the original marauders and Snapes comments. Those comments were brilliant and sometimes hilarious. I also want to find out what happens to the rat.
rosieposie511 chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
great chapter. post soon
guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Please finish it. I really like this story.
Emily Shadow chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Hope to see an update soon. Its a really good story.
Medusa123 chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Are you still writing on this its very good.
Time-Travel Idiot chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
I love it! Please update soon!
icecatfire chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
are you going to continue this?
DarkIntentions-HPGx2 chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
this is very good :) I laughed at how you compare Hermione to Lily :D because IT'S SO TRUE! It almost looks like it's leading up to a Harry/Hermione fic the way you're writing it. Hermione like Lily, and Harry more like James than in Canon (though still like Lily, Remus, Sirius, and even Sev).

I hope that's the pairing at least ;)

keep up the good work
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Jostanos chapter 7 . 12/31/2011

latinanewschic chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
I love seeing the marauders read one of the fanfics, and this is one of my favs. Update soon please!
Sliver of Melody chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Wow! Completely awesome
Janelly Slytherin chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
TTTT touching chapter, truly it is.
luminare91 chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
This is awesome. I loved "The Name is Potter Black" when I read it, and I'm loving your additions. The marauders are spot on. And I'm really enjoying the added dimension of Harry, and both incarnations of Snape. You've really done a remarkable job of conveying how a bunch of teenagers are likely to react if they were suddenly given a glimpse of the future. I can't wait to read more!
Furionknight chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I look forward to more :)