Reviews for Season Five: New York, New York
TheYummyPencil chapter 23 . 11/27/2013
Hiya; YummyPencil here! I logged out and then forgot my password :p Anywho...full disclosure: I reviewed Chapter 23 before I read it. Just wanted to know if there would be closure before I got into it again...

But AFTER reading, I think I can live with it ending this way :) Chaniel is out, Daniel is still Daniel, and Betty is personally/professionally fulfilled.

Would have been interesting to see what effect Matt could've had on their relationship, as well as Marc moving on from (or maybe fighting for?) Cliff. Not to mention Tyler's insecurities and Connor's relationship with Willie. I hope you can give us "Season 6" someday, but great work regardless!
TheYummyPencil chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
Hi :) It's been like...years! Any plans to continue this?
Muirnin chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
too bad there is no more ... even on any other sites I could find your work ... Like the series Ugly Betty it was delightful while it lasted ... and I may have to try my had at writing UB as well ...
Nuttat chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Can any one tell me where I can find chapter 23 onward please?
Nuttat chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I love every chapters! Can you please let me know where I can find chapter 23 onward? I'd love to read the rest of th story.
RhizOneill chapter 23 . 10/11/2012
More soon please!
brenda.vandervort.7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ok, I need you to finish this story, ASAP! Please and thank you! lol...I have to know what happens next!
nina.v.johnson chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
OMG! You have to finish! Please tell me you're going to finish!
Greenstuff chapter 23 . 6/19/2012
I love this story. It has become part of my ugly Betty re-watch ritual. You have captured all of the characters beautifully, especially Amanda and Daniel, so often those two can be overplayed or taken to ridiculous extremes, but I find your characterizations perfect. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Francine2869 chapter 23 . 6/8/2012
Wonderful story. It really shows that you thought this through and developed a plot that really works for all of the characters. I am the type that really appreciates your grammar, punctuation and spelling. It's so nice to see a well written story and be able to read through and just enjoy it.

BTW - other interested readers could check out:

tag/fan%20fiction%3A%20yahtzee63

This is a Livejournal group for Betty/Daniel and the link provided is to fanfiction from Yahtzee63. I can only find posts for "Season Five: NY, NY" up to Chpt. 23 though (which is what we already have here).
Brenda chapter 23 . 6/1/2012
I wish you could continue with this story because it's really good )
frostykist chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I spent ten hours reading this story straight through, THANK YOU so much for publishing it! Ten hours well spent! ;) I'm sad to see that it's been abandoned but i will put it on alert anyways just in case you add a chapter or two some time in the future. Great writing, keep up the good work.
adryana chapter 23 . 3/29/2012
Hi:

I've just read your fic and I think it's amazing.I really want to know what it's going to happen next and in the summary said "posting elsewhere from chapter 23 onward" but I don't know if you continued it or not.I'd appreciate an answer just to know if have to look somewhere else to find it or just wait for your next update.

Thanks for your time.

if I've made mistakes while written this,but english it's not my first language.
Jaxolelady chapter 23 . 3/19/2012
love it! can't wait for more.
Treble19 chapter 23 . 2/19/2012
I just read this entire thing in one sitting and it is AMAZING. you did such a fantastic job capturing all the different voices and I just love and adore it. so wonderful.