Reviews for Season Five: New York, New York
DoctorReidIsInTheHouse chapter 23 . 9/15/2016
Hi, I loved the story and would like to know where you're posting it now so I can read the rest.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 23 . 4/2/2016
Oh damn that cliffhanger! I need to know what happens next!
Fantastic job on this story. Kept me on the edge of my seat throughout :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
I laughed really hard at the "use the hose" line! Very funny!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 15 . 3/30/2016
You have been seriously keeping me at the edge of my seat! I love how your story continues to keep us guessing and never know what's coming.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Of course Henry is back, he always comes back. Even in fanfiction!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
It's 3 AM but your story is too good for me to stop now!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Okay. Wow. This was seriously amazing and perfectly written. All the characters were SPOT-ON and your alternate plot ties in well with them.
TheYummyPencil chapter 23 . 11/27/2013
Hiya; YummyPencil here! I logged out and then forgot my password :p Anywho...full disclosure: I reviewed Chapter 23 before I read it. Just wanted to know if there would be closure before I got into it again...

But AFTER reading, I think I can live with it ending this way :) Chaniel is out, Daniel is still Daniel, and Betty is personally/professionally fulfilled.

Would have been interesting to see what effect Matt could've had on their relationship, as well as Marc moving on from (or maybe fighting for?) Cliff. Not to mention Tyler's insecurities and Connor's relationship with Willie. I hope you can give us "Season 6" someday, but great work regardless!
TheYummyPencil chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
Hi :) It's been like...years! Any plans to continue this?
Muirnin chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
too bad there is no more ... even on any other sites I could find your work ... Like the series Ugly Betty it was delightful while it lasted ... and I may have to try my had at writing UB as well ...
Nuttat chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Can any one tell me where I can find chapter 23 onward please?
Nuttat chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I love every chapters! Can you please let me know where I can find chapter 23 onward? I'd love to read the rest of th story.
RhizOneill chapter 23 . 10/11/2012
More soon please!
brenda.vandervort.7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ok, I need you to finish this story, ASAP! Please and thank you! lol...I have to know what happens next!
nina.v.johnson chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
OMG! You have to finish! Please tell me you're going to finish!