Reviews for Visiting Hours
lots of feelings chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I really like the idea of Buffy finding solidarity through of S4-5 with Faith; talking to her when she couldn't talk to anyone else. If only they could have talked and stepped back from all the violence, I know they would have stopped fighting and maybe even worked together sometimes.
this makes me really sad because i wish it had happened; i wish they'd reached out to each other - and also really happy because you wrote what would happened if they had wonderfully
mickelus chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Great fic! I wish there were more to it though.
Ariel from the KB chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wow,

I LOVE THIS STORY!

I like how they bad blood between them and yes, that was serious shit! Is dealt with. That they rage and scream at each other and work it out. Also love that they would have preferred to fight it out physically, but couldn't nice touch and accurate, too!

And yes, I want more. i want their relationship. I realize you probably are done with this fic, but I'm totally pulled in.

Ariel
Fenrir666 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Touching, believable, and in character. A good little story. Deserves more reviews than its gotten.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I like it.
elle112u chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I like it. :)

Great job. :D
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
nicely done
HG131 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was actually a nice fic. Happy, yet at the same time... I really can't think of a word to sum it up. It's good though.
slayer-kent chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
nice story :-) hopefully you could carry it on...
Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was really good I enjoyed reading it. It's refreshing to see a different side to Buffy and Faith's relationship as Slayers. Nicely written.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Good Story
DarkRedWillow chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
You posted it! I'm sure other people will love it too. That's kind of how I prefer Buffy and Faith: their love/hate relationship is much more interesting to read/watch than when they let their slayer ego mess up everything. I hope there will be another chapter at some point!
mck chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
i like it and hope something more come up from that :)