Reviews for Bleach: The Alternate Tale
Toka La Shinigamii chapter 45 . 7/17
I just finished your fic, I really love! And then Soi Fon pregnant is so good: 3 but why she suddenly no more symptoms of her pregnancy while still at the Hueco Mondo she was sick? I hate it gives birth x), the relationship Ichigo / Shaolin and well worked, it is true that at the beginning the arrival of Senna my surprise, I did not too liked, but finally it goes. Your story is really interesting, bravo for your courage so long, I hate to read the rest. Small personal note Yoruichi is really kawai with SoiFon, I wish we could see it during the pregnancy x) thank you for reading my comment. I'm waiting for you later
TheWolf87 chapter 37 . 7/14
How come when I read The Ultimate Lifeform, i immediately thought of Shadow from Sonic Adventure 2? Lol
TheWolf87 chapter 38 . 7/14
Im black, theres no harm in calling any character in your story as such. Lol the thought is nice but context is what matters. Anyhow keep up the great work. #LetsGoIchigo!
lone. fallen. wolf chapter 7 . 7/14
ok im only on chapter 7 but this is incredible one of my fav bleach fics
SomethingAncient chapter 45 . 7/11
Huh... well done for the most part. You actually made that trial as irritating as a real uphill trial. Hisagi's reasoning was full of holes: Even shinigami have dos and don'ts about how they should act. But otherwise, that was spot on.

There were multiple times that opposed captains were given leniencies the agreeing captains were not, however that seems to be intentional.

However, I do wish that Kisuke's vote had been more serious. I mean, the tying vote was turned into a punch line... and that really took the momentum out of it in a bad way.

But other than that, really well done. It was hard to read for all the right reasons: Because the situation is unpleasant, which is all on me.

Have a good coming months and God bless,
SomethingAncient

Wow, this might be my shortest review of this story.
Toka La Shinigamii chapter 2 . 7/10
I started your fic, thank you for having written it, already of that I read it I love it, it is really very long xD knowing that I read almost all the fic Soi Fon of the site, the one Is by far the longest, knowing that before my longest was 350k x) will be seen again when I would have finished, either in very long xD thanks you
Ziltoid chapter 45 . 7/8
Kisuke nearly killing Senna had me crack up. Brilliant little intermission xD

I gotta admit, though, that I was a bit disappointed to reach the end of the chapter without it having a real conclusion. Part of me still hopes that Ichigo just snaps and challenges Yama and his little league of bigots. It's not like he hasn't proven their fears and expectations wrong before. It seems like Yamamoto's ability to make a fair decision can be put to question. His ways appear his ways are outdated, fearing everything that might oppose the status quo he has been accustomed to for so long...
Impstar chapter 45 . 7/7
That seemed like a very unprofessional trial honestly. I feel like half of the supporters of keeping the arrancars alive would have been, at minimum, kicked from the meeting altogether, and at worst had their votes dismissed as clearly biased on a personal basis. Because it's completely obvious that they were biased. Senna's shutdown was appropriate, though maybe she should have been made to leave (though arguments about how relevant she is in this particular instance would weigh against that), but I feel like Ichigo should have felt Yamamoto's disapproval a lot more. He was as bad as Senna, and only him being a captain stopped him from the same treatment, but frankly I think there would have been serious support if anyone objected to his vote based off of personal bias. As it is, I'm pretty shocked no one brought that up.

That said, I still enjoyed the chapter and I'm looking forward to the next. I laughed when they were coming up with joke surprises, because all of them, without context, do sound pretty ridiculous.
CWT chapter 44 . 6/7
A great story but the romance tag is not warranted at all. The relationship stuff is easily the weakest part and not focused on enough to be meaningful. You'd barely know they are having a kid together, I can't recall a time they've spoken about raising her together?

And then there is Senna...what is she feeling these days? Barely seems interested in Ichigo, barely see that relationship shifting at all.

It's all gone very stale
Shu Ouma GC chapter 25 . 3/17
... no comment
Shu Ouma GC chapter 22 . 3/17
That was very anti climatic...
Ziltoid chapter 44 . 3/10
Read it once. Reread almost the whole thing right after. Awesome story, truly! Perhaps even the best bleach fic there is. But... why the Senna thing? The Ichi/Soi thing was so well-written, and then Senna just jumps in. And with her being Ichi's sister, that felt rather uncomfortable tbh. I'm glad, though, that I resisted the urge to drop the story (I foolishly didn't read the incest warning, so it came as a surprise to me), because the story simply stayed awesome. Really curious to see how the whole thing with the soul king will end up.

All in all: bravo! While I prefer the Soifon romance over the three-way, I haven't enjoyed any fanfiction as much as I did this one in a long time.
SomethingAncient chapter 44 . 2/15
Welcome back! That was quite a chapter. A thorough example of what a dry captains' meeting might be like, yet with enough drama to keep things smooth without losing that 'stiff' feeling (for lack of a better term).

While I didn't recognize some of the characters included in the meeting, their purpose was very clear and apparent. Though Nozomi and Byakuya seemed to play devils advocate in one or two of their comments. Still, a great chapter.

I wish you well and look forward to the rest of the story. Have a good 'until next chapter' and God bless.
SomethingAncient
This came along rather nicely. When Aizen hypnotized Soifon I was like "She's gonna get kidnapped. She is the new Orihime. Or something." On another note I think Rukia uses healing kido on people after hollow attacks in manga.
Yami no fukushi no tenshi chapter 44 . 2/5
You updated on your story's sixth year anniversary NICE!