Reviews for Bleach: The Alternate Tale
Aeonir chapter 20 . 2h
Damn, I thought there were a suspicious mention of random deaths sprinkled through these last few episodes... Makes more sense than everyone surviving like in canon but still somewhat disquieting, which I guess is the point. I can only hope that Ichigo will share the fact that Soifon is on their side so her siblings/servants can have some peace of mind at least.
Aeonir chapter 11 . 9/3
What the actual fuck? Losing strength because someone may share similar originis in power? How can stuff have different powerlevels then if their power is forcefully normalized within some arbitrary range?

I admit that while I understood why the shinigami destroyed the quincy, I originally thought it needlessly brutal. Knowing what direction canon later took one can only wish they did a more thorough job.

Still if Uryu is around atm you have some really twisted timeline going on. ~50 years after Shinji and the others fled when it should be around 100 years, Ichigo being like 17 when he should be way older if he's an original denizen of soul society to reach his apparent age etc...
Aeonir chapter 10 . 9/3
So are we at canon start? I though it had only been some 50 years since the hollowfication incident, or am I wrong?
Aeonir chapter 8 . 9/3
Very good so far, except for the unexplained 3 week collapse? Are we supposed to infer that somehow he exhaused himself in a burst of power of extreeme proportions and that it took Unohana 3 whole weeks to restore him to a state than he actually returns to conciousness? She could resore his energy in her sleep (refering to when she topped him off during their trip from Hueco Mundo to Karakura) so it must've been remarkably serious.

From the complete lack of information I can only guess that we're supposed to speculate and wonder? If so, my guess is that the plot hole created when Ichigo's power reached the level that it could be sensed in Seireitei but apparently(?) not destroy and kill anything or anyone around him went supernova and only the spirit king sending it to a separate dimension saved all known existance but not before the center (Ichigo) suffered severe damage to the very foundations of his soul, causing the 3 week long coma under Unohana's care.
Impstar chapter 39 . 8/30
And we get to the crux of the matter. The truth. By the way, I loved seeing Senna again. Her having a major part in this story is part of what draws me in.

So basically Isshin is fighting to stop them from reaching the spirit king not because he doesn't want the bastard to die, but because he's afraid that the king will do something WORSE to the world if it happens.
KuraiKodokuna chapter 39 . 8/30
Such twists in story, love it!
There is a kinky way to say master on japaese!? Holy shit! Just when you thought there were enough japanese words to build the empire state building they throw out something like that! I mean, seriously! What next?

The japanese language is veary odd...
dia draco slayer chapter 4 . 8/19
Hehehe, is it just me... or are they setting Ichi and Shaolin up on a date *waggles eye-brows*
dia draco slayer chapter 3 . 8/19
Bwahahahahahaha! So Ichigo is a Shiba, huh. Interesting!
Also, didn't Kaien die 40 years before the cannon manga started, so doesn't that mean Kaien won't die for anthor 10 years? Meh, not gonna over think it.
tsun chapter 16 . 8/4
-_-... so in the end he will train bankai in 3 days, like in canon and right now, his still perfecting shikai. I bet if he fight kenpachi it will probably mostly the same in shikai and powered up reatsu like in canon. ... its getting boring with the same thing. Like I like the addition of senna. the other slow and boring stuff... well I will stop reading for now and will just read it again some other time.

And as for the others like in canon getting hurt when he takes them.

True canon ichigo isn't leader material but the problem with the others getting hurt is also the lack of plan and because of their own. They are weak compared to canon ichigo. While Ishida has an ace but only 1 time use ace in soul society invasion arc. its only 1 time. Orihime and chad are too weak to even take care of themselves. If its only ichigo, it will be hard because there is no distraction and if the whole army of shinigami attacks him. he loose.

here with keisuke, yoruichi with him. It has more fire power. There is also ishida and senna though not unlike 2 captain class shinigami with him.

still ichigo is plain weak even if he starts early. it gets boring if he gets short time power up while in this arc, compare to long time training to reach that level. it just beats the reason for starting early if he gets all the stupid shounen power ups in shortest amount of time.

still good story and good luck.
tsun chapter 9 . 8/3
-_- ichigo hasn't learned getsuga tensho yet? Its been years! Comparing when his human and now a shinigami. Its better that his a human than this. Its like he didn't learn anything.
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 8/3
n
Lightningblade49 chapter 22 . 7/27
That's one of the biggest blindsides ive seen, did not see that betrayl coming.
Lightningblade49 chapter 8 . 7/26
really beautiful scene at the end
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 7/26
holyshit just started this fic and it's pure aweseome, this Subaru is in her own way just as scary as Unohana.