Reviews for All One's Got
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Www, so sweet!
tivamcabby5 chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
awww so sorry i've been far behind on this and havn't been able to review and read! but i loved it and awesome job!
mrjoshcharles chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Reading it for the 3rd time! Still amazing and beautifull!
Alidiabin chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Yay, great ending.
Anonymous033 chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Hahaha look at your chapter title. This made me smile and smile and smile so much my cheeks hurt. And man I should've spent more time guessing the acronym :( oh well. I LOVEEE ITTT! WHEEEE!
mrjoshcharles chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Really good! Amazing! I hope tony is the secret admirer! :D Ahhhhh! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Anonymous033 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Ooh letitbeTony letitbeTony letitbeTony...though I can't really imagine Tony doing this. Haha. But maybe he's a closet romantic...he would be, just for Ziva, of course.

P.S. Knowing you, you had fun thinking up that cup of caramel macchiato for Ziva, didn't you?
drheart04 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
gee does sfa stand for silly (stubborn) foolish admirer? lol think that has me as intrigued as who it is! lol loving the story- great for this time of year!
Alidiabin chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Loved the Abby/Ziva interaction well done.
Alidiabin chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Good chapter.
The Natural Shadow King chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
I think it's Tony. You know

Senior

Field

AgnetSFA
mouzymou chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Please tell me its Gibbs i love the story ziva deserves some joy in her life and so does Gibbs to see them together always feels right so heres hoping im right and Gibbs could also stand some joy
Anonymous033 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Haha I was thinking that Mrs Robinson sounded like Ducky when I saw your next sentence. Poor Ziva...all she wants is someone to love her, like the rest of us want. It's sad that she thinks no one would :( I'm hoping that bear doesn't have a hidden camera...she should have checked for one, but now I'm being paranoid XD
Silencero chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
If its not Tony I will cry!
Alidiabin chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Good chapter, now I'm craving choclate.