Reviews for The First Cut is the Deepest
MalikOfDarkness chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
My God, I love this chapter! It really shows the slow, yet steady rebuilding of trust in their relationship. The emotions and tension are easily perceived. The way you write is amazing; I can imagine the expressions and tone of voice. I can see the conversations in my mind. You have a great gift!
8thweasleykid chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
well finally, good to see sev got his head out of his ass
master-moehri86 chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
Nice chapter, always enjoy reading your updates :)
NaraTemariS2 chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
Hahaha! Loved it!
Sev does not suck at apologizing as much as he though!
Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm loving how fast you're updating!
Saeshmea chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
I think it was a very sweet chapter that even took some tears from me at the end. I like how you build Minerva's familiar life slowly, one piece at a time, but I can't wait for Lydia's disease to be discovered, as well as the secret about Min's son.
If this is what you can do when it's hard for you to write, I can't imagine what you'll bring to us at your best, because in my opinion this chapter was excellent.
Please update soon.
MissBeeFarm chapter 28 . 4/8/2013
They way you portray Severus' inner struggle is great. And then he can't talk and feels so torn... very good...

"The very thought makes my paint boil" :D I liked that :D
Riding-Lover-17 chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
I love it! I think it's such a good story, and well written as well! I get excited when I get an email saying that its been updated! Can't wait for the next chapter!
BurgundyHope chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
Honest to goodness, these chapters just keep getting better and better!

The section where Severus makes the potion and then it explodes and so on is especially good. You did a great job of keeping the descriptions of what was happening to a minimum since it was from Severus' point of view and he couldn't actually see most of what was going on. And the lack of description added with the concise, realistic dialogue really added to the feeling of urgency. It was just so good! :D lol

And the scene in St. Mungo's was...touching might be the right word? I'm not sure that's quite accurate though because it was sweet and tender at times and yet still sad and regretful...and bittersweet doesn't sound right either...hmmmm...ANYWAY (haha), I really like the way you handled the situation-Minerva definitely would have gone to the hospital because as much as she was mad at Severus she still cared about him, but at the same time she couldn't forgive and forget right away. Sometimes conflicts in stories get resolved too quickly, but I think you're on the right track :) There's just a really nice realism about your story. Also, I love how Minerva and Severus are each so strong willed and passionate about whatever they are doing, but then they can still have moments together like when he puts her hand on his chest and then kisses her wrist. And Lily! Good job not forgetting to put her in the picture ;)

So yeah, another wonderful chapter! ;)
songbird1706 chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
Beautiful...there is no other word..just beautiful :) i cant wait to see what happens next
Saeshmea chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
This was both sweet and hilarious! I am so happy they've finally made a step to fix things, and at the same time it was so fun to see Severus unable to reply at Minerva... Thanks for updating so quick, I really hope your inspiration lasts long _
Sabine chapter 27 . 4/6/2013
He there! I love reading this story. normally I am not a fan of Severus and Minerva but this one intersts me. I would like to know whether you plan on let something bad happen to severus so that minerva realizes how much she needs him? I don't know why but I really like when seversu is hurt :D Thanks for the story
pris chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
it's beautiful. glad to see you're back
Saeshmea chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
Oh my! I reached your last update and I already can't wait for more _ This story is one of the best in FanFiction, and I have read quite a lot...
I like it when people show the manipulative Albus, since I think he did use people for his own purposes, I like that Severus got so mad to feel used this way by his "saviour" that he paid it with Minerva, because this is what people do, even good people, we get mad at the world for little things... and I think it makes him more human, so more lovable (is that a word? :D). Anyway, my point is that I really like your ideas, I like how you play with the plot, how you make it go so slowly and yet still making things happen, but please... update soon because this last part left be heartbroken for both Minerva and Severus... I think they both feel lonely and miserable now, so I really hope Severus realizes he was wrong, and Minerva what she feels about him.
Thank you very much for letting us enjoy your story _
Saeshmea chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
I came across your fanfic two days ago but had no time to read it then so I added it to my to-do read list because it sounded very interesting and... OMG! I've just read the first 12 parts at once without realizing the time, it's so engaging (I don't know if that's the correct expression) I love it! I can't believe this was your first HP fic. It is beautifully written, I love the background of the characters (the little I've learnt to where I've reached), specially Severus being so musical _ I am really enjoying to read how you are making their approach and I can't wait to read more.

Well, that's all I wanted to say, since I have to make a big effort not to comment after every chapter... because I love all of them, but since the first ones are from almost two years ago I didn't see the point on that, so I decided to leave a general comment now that I have to leave and I'll do another when I finish the story (well, when I reach the last posted chapter),

Thank you , really thank you for sharing such a lovely story! MMSS fics always cheer me up :-)
SilverDoe96 chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
Absolutely love this story! I've never read SS/MM ships before but you're story has made me like the pairing! :D
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »