Reviews for The First Cut is the Deepest
emy37 chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
soo good! please update soon!:)
roni2010 chapter 22 . 1/20/2012
they are both afraid a going forward! love the kissing part!
8thweasleykid chapter 22 . 1/20/2012
great chapter look forward to the next
roni2010 chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
maybe minerva & severus will a sweet moment together! i thought logan figure who is mother is? loving' sir john!
Batwings79 chapter 22 . 1/20/2012
Very enticing descriptions in this chapter. I love the diamond dust and of course, Severus would have to give the scientific reason for it...LOL!

I'm not so sure that Severus was nearly as cold as Minerva thought that he was. I suspect that he kept putting his arms around himself in order to keep from reaching out to touch her, to take her into his arms.

And that kiss! I swear, the sexual tension between these two...but as much as I would LOVE to see it end in a mad, passionate love scene...the tension is a part of what keeps this story moving along so I'll not beg for it quite yet! LOL!

This also got me to thinking about some of the early chapters and I wondered if we were going to get so see the brother-in-law again or...or go back to London to another concert? Those chapters were also very expressive...watching/reading Severus and his reaction to the music and to the orchestra was pure genius! I would love for this story to go on for another 20 or 40 chapters so that you can get them all worked back in again but ALAS...I shall accept whatever it is that you give us as I'm really enjoying what's already here!

And it would by just like Severus to disappear into the dark. But was it because he just doesn't like socializing or was it because he could then avoid his feelings for Minerva? And Minerva, was she really disappointed that he had disappeared or perhaps a little grateful since she did not then have to confront her own feelings for Severus?...that 'dangerous territory' that they began to explore down by the lake? It certainly sounded like she wanted to hear what Severus had to say but that would also mean 'accepting' whatever decision he came to about whether or not it WAS just a kiss between friends...or something more? Hmmmm...

Thanks and More, PLEASE!
greenispretty chapter 22 . 1/19/2012
You are so fast. *.*

I really like romantic chapters, and this ending... Filius, GTFO.

Can't wait for more... :)

Thanks for making my Thursday even better.
songbird101 chapter 22 . 1/19/2012
I love this story! this chapter is beautifully written and I can't wait to read the next :)
Yue Sai chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
This chapter was sweet, but sometimes I wished Min would just let Severus say what he has to say. Though at the same time, I imagine a scene where Severus' feelings grow stronger and he finally just shuts her up and finally get his words out. Thanks for this chapter as it will be the sweet thoughts I'll be thinking through class. Take care and can't wait for the next update!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
That last scene reminded me of my childhood days of watching the old lady leave little Todd, the fox, in the movie the Fox and the Hound. That scene always made me cry. :'( Poor Severus. Thanks for the chapter. Update soon. :)
slytherinslut13 chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Aww... it was so romantic! And then... ugh.
greenispretty chapter 21 . 1/17/2012
I came back from school, so bored and angry, and then... NEXT CHAPTER! 3 And suddenly my day become cool! :)

Cool chapter, I can't wait for Severus and Logan talk, also the truth, but most important, can't wait for New Year's eve.

Keep writing. You are my hero *.*
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
I might have mentioned it before, but I just adore Severus' and Minerva's relationship with Flitwick! :D I also now officially love cute little Logan and his relationship with his mother. By mother I mean Minerva of course. :) - Satisfied smile aka the cat ate the canary smile. Thanks for the chapter. Update soon. :)
slytherinslut13 chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
I can't believe that Minerva is getting relationship advice from her own son... esp when said son is older than said relationship's male half.
NaraTemariS2 chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Wow! Loved this (sorry about no reviews in the last one, it was great as always! Glad Minerva worked things out with Severus)

That bit with Logan was great! He's such a nice person And he's about to find out isn't he? That Min is his mother? It's becoming too obvious '

Anyway, can't wait for the next,

Take care!
Mrs. Brown-Darcy chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Omg such a preeetty chapter! I loved the secretive aura between Minerva and Logan! And I can't wait anymore! PLEASE a romantic scene (I don't know if it ok to say it like this, my mother language is spanish) between Minerva and Severus! Please update soon!

Kisses,