Reviews for Cold Love
guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
Very interesting story but please get a beta to proof read your work )
Lutessius chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
When the next chapter will appear? T_T It's so hot story)))
MsNita chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
I'd love to see what what happens to D. I do hope that you update soon.
Aoife Ryan chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
cant imagine D allowing this get that far, also his character is far too controlled for explicit 'feelings'. however, I must say its exciting on a dark level. Im looking forward to your next chapter...and please let D kill the bastard thats forcing himself on him!
Hellysion chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Ehhhhh, new Chapi, and what a chapter! (Giggles). The lemony was such a nice surprise, I’m still smiling

"I want you. You, your delicious blood and your beautiful body." Muajaja, I like this evil fella already, I hope he makes another appearance soon.

This was geniallll: "The great vampire hunter D is a virgin- oh, pardon, I mean you was** a virgin."

I wish the new anime started like that, hehehehehe (sigh). We can just dream (and keep writing of course, because you are going to update soon, rightttt?).

Yeah, here in Mexico I don’t know any other VHD-fan, it is sad (and lonely :P). Just a few days ago I finished the 16 novel of D, it was good but (as always) I’ll have to wait till fall to read the last part; I really don’t understand these people, I wish they published the entire novel, not Parts 1 and 2, and mooonthsss later the 3 and 4…. It makes me mad.

. See you! (hopefully soon).

P.S. **(this is “were”).
Hellysion chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Heyyy, I want to know what happens next :D Why is my poor D so wounded? It must have been a hell of a fight, hehe, he is a tough over the top kind of guy.

English is not my first language either, so I understand you completely; it can get very frustrating, but thanks for share! There are so few stories about VHD that it makes me sad. The novels come out so slowly that it is just not enough for my fix :P

I hope to read you soon!