Reviews for A Matter of Honor
Jen Martin chapter 9 . 2/6
This reminds me (in a good way) of the excellent old movie, "The Children's Hour." It's still a very powerful movie and worth checking out. Good job! I think I read this story a long time ago and just rediscovered it.
Sharon chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Great story. I liked the relationship between the crew, and I didn't know that Lively and Anderson were a team until the reveal! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Rrund chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
Just read your story for the second time. It was even better than the first read through. Great plot and all the characters the way I enjoy seeing the. Lovely writing flowed well and told the story neatly. Please write another.

I remember my first time. I pretended it was no big deal until I got off by myself. Spent half the night throwing up and the other half with nightmares. Took a week off to gather myself, but all that happened was I got more depressed. If Chip hadn't intervened, I'm not sure how it would have turned out."

This just cries out for a story :))
random-antics-echelon chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Loved it! When I read the part about Lee licking the window, I snorted so hard it hurt my face. Well done!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
A great VTTBOS story and you handled a very current topic very gracefully. The golden rule, respect and tolerance that is what God teaches us anything less dishonors God and self.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
Kimberleah chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
A very good and a very sensitive story! Thank you for your time and effort.
liz martin chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is a wonderful story. I rather rushed through it as I was so eager to get to the end and I can't wait to read it again more slowly. THere's adventure, hurt/comfort and then the lovely plot around Ryder's situation on Seaview. Lots of little details help make the story special for me...like Lee's books, or his doodling in the control room, or the little scenes between Chip and Lee or Ski and his Captain. It's more 'navy' than many of the Voyage stories and that was a nice change. Very well done!
Cberry chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Great and timely story. Keep up the good work.