Reviews for Boys and Girls, Demigods and Witches
XD chapter 1 . 2/3
Nice ;]
Kisses Reflect chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is a sweet one. I think you got the characters down. Nico seems to be a little more hurtful to himself. Luna's one of my favorite characters in HP and I'm glad your version of her is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
this is wonderful
12167434girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Please update it it if you can... PLEASE?!
meriland25 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Love this pairing! I think you've done this characters justice and your writting is fluid and enchanting. Great work!:)
3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
so cute! !FLUFFY!
DementiaHasTakenOver chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wonderful :D
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
In love this story (Again obvious but still...).I loved how Nico would trail off thinking about Luna due to his ADHD...And how Wrackspurts and Heliopaths are real...And how Luna's Dad is a son of Haecate and that's how she knows about the creatures and runes and God I'm rambling...
shortpeopleproblems chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
how sweet! nico and luna. i never would have thought of that! so good! but the guy who came up to luna at the party, that part was a little unclear. try to make it more understandable. i was kind of like huh? what just happened? other than that, 9 out of 10! great job!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
this was so cute
123NinjaKat chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
That was so cute. I love Nico and Luna. I never actually thought of them as a couple, though. Then again I don't think about crossovers a lot. I thought the "" was a really nice touch. Happy writing!
seheronelves chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I did not see this coming... Really... I just found out that you were the writer for this one :P Anyway, very sweet, short, and easy to understand :D
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Cute. Very cute. I love it~
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
A very interessting story.

CCAP
C0nn0r chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Luna and Nico hmmm thats actually a really good combination in a really good story.