Reviews for The Five Times Alec Wrestled the Angel
Haku'sKeeper chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
fantastic. Alec has always been one of my favorite characters and this insight on him was so well written. the characterization is amazing.
koalakoala chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is really, really interesting; I love the parallel of Jace to the Angel and his...obsession? fixation? on both. And his characterization is just lovely, you really do a great job at bringing the reader into his mind to feel whatever he feels.

I still love the formatting with the numbers; I might have to try that out sometime.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Great story, i feel so bad for Alec.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Such, such, such a beautiful Alec centric fic. I absolutely love this and really I'm running out of words to describe your writing coherently because I love it all just that much.

I can't describe your style properly but I absolutely love it and all of the fics of yours that I've read (which has only been about three) I've just /loved/ because of your writing and your word choice.

Lovely.
twilight-fanficwriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This is really, really beautiful. A!
toocoolforbeth chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
wow. this is really good. just wow.

I think you really capture Alecs charcter, and his struggle with his sexuality. You can really make me feel what he felt. The shame, the denial, the struggle, the confusion.

The whole "never losing" thing is alot like what I would imagine Alec to look like.

Love,

Beth.
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
i really like it... is one of a kind! thanks for share this with us!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Great story )

ignorant people are really stupid
Rainfeather79 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is A-MA-ZING! I love the unrequited Alec/Jace thing wherever it pops up in fics, and this was a beautifully written one.

Exceptional job.