Reviews for Peeta Mellark's Five Favorite Things to Bake
tracelynn chapter 1 . 7/11
such a touching, beautiful story. Peeta has always been a favorite of mine and you did him such justice. great job
audreyoctopus chapter 1 . 7/9
This was just... I don't know if I can find the words.
This was beautiful. And bittersweet. And heart-breaking. And hopeful. And I loved every single moment of it.
I like how everything Peeta bakes is for something - the people lost to the Games and the Capitol are gone, but not forgotten; they live on in memories, and Peeta's bakery.
You should be extremely proud of yourself; I have not read something as beautiful as this for a long, long time.
Sylphrena chapter 1 . 6/9
Oh, that was beautiful.
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 5/1
why does this make me want to cry

bread is making me emotional now
This is a wonderful and sad fic, and I think Peeta and Katniss kind of parallel WW2 veterans, in a couple more years maybe a decade or so, they're all going to be gone, left to be learned from the history books and I think that's what makes this so sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
This was brilliant. Such lovely descriptions.
Always A Dragon chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
The ending sentence of Redberry Crumble is one of those sentences that makes you sit back and veiw the world differently.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
Loved this!
natalieeannee chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
beautiful
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
:' )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
I am speechless. That is all.

P.S That was amazing. You are amazing.
JAW333 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
I really like this story. Thank you
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
This is strange and lovely. I have such a complex feeling in my gut at the moment-I've run out of words it seems, but this is a thoughtful and earnest oneshot and is deserving of every compliment it gets.
almostNEET chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
fuck! i don't know what made me decide to re-read Hunger Games again. i mean i'm not a masochist, right? FUCK!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2017