Reviews for Peeta Mellark's Five Favorite Things to Bake
LadyMahfuza chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is extremely sweet. Love the idea of Peeta as a elderly bake. Haha :)

The Primrose Dots were such a nice idea.
vacivity chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Absolutely amazing.

I love every bit of this fanfic; the mentions of the rebellion, the stories behind each pastry and the descriptions...

Definitely favourited.
Pheo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow... This is just amazing. I have goosebumps, it's just so beautifully crafted. Your pastry descriptions and tributes to the fallen are absolutely alive off the page. Love, love, love this story.
Golden Raindrops chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Absolutely INCREDIBLE! The perfect blend of everything you need to write well. Favorited. I want there to be more. I don't want it to end at five!

Raindrop
I.Walk.Threw.Walls chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was... absolutely wonderful. Touching actually. I almost started crying. Great great great Job.
embracethechaos chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Awwww! *heart* This is so sweet and amazing!

Peeta is simply adorable in this fic, and I love the way you portrayed him as a kind-hearted elderly baker. And Cinna too. :D

I really loved all of the things to bake, but my favourites just have to be Primrose Dots and just plain bread. Primrose Dots because they're sweet and hopeful, and plain bread because it's just the perfect ending.

Good job!

-Snow
sarenelsoria chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
nice story, it was sad yet happy somehow
imawesomerthanyou16 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
pretty good! I was looking for a short, funny story, but this is better. you deserve more reviews!
Rainfeather79 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is incredible.
Mockingjay1804 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
i honestly loved this story, because you made it wonderful with such a simple idea. great read!
Half of Halves chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
awww..this was really good and so sweet. It makes me want to cry..
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13