Reviews for Heartbreak Leads To Love
Alana Ukpong chapter 13 . 5/12
I literally cried because of the death. What the freak inuyasha dead? It is good besides that and that says a lot coming from a ten year old
tiffany.kelb chapter 3 . 4/2
I really like the little twist where they know her name I'm dying to find out how
tiffany.kelb chapter 1 . 4/2
I like it so far, the story is well ordered, doesn't make any illogical leaps, very intriguing story line. And I like the little legend you left at the bottom for speaking
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 30 . 11/4/2014
Wow this was amazing. It kept me up way to late last night and has not let go of my attention all day, I've even been reading during any free time in classes! Couldn't put it down and love the ending well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I like it so far story wise, what I don't understand is why you would make all of the talking bold. It attracts my eyes to only the bold and not the rest of the story. I know it has been a while since you updated it and probably even looked at it, but if you have the time can you go back and fix it so it's all normal? The thinking in italics is fine but I think that the bolded stuff needs to be fixed.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I wonder why kagome doesn't realize that she is a demon and that she can live very long and than go back to school and attend to it so that way she doesn't miss school anymore.
Wat I mean is she goes back in time,
Live through 500 year,
Go to the day she made left to live in the feudal time
Then act as if she never left.
Why do people make he so stupid to realize this?
O well it makes a good climax at least.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Damn it!
Kill inuyasha then kill Kikyo!
Kill them!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I hope inuyasha gets a beating of a life time!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Actually the question is
Who is Kagome's the daughter of but that's fine.
DarkAngel chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
I'd change only one thing (Even though almost all other stories who have people die/Kagome bringing/wishing them back to life)that Inuyasha was brought back. He died too early :'( Even if he was a jerk.
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
this is really good i do hope you write many more like this soon please :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 30 . 8/7/2012
I'm finally leaving a review after reading this story a year ago, the story was amazing and beautiful and it had a wonderful ending.
tsuirakuangel chapter 30 . 1/2/2012