Reviews for Who Owns My Heart?
Goldielover chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
Glad she's trying to work things out with Carlisle. Hope this one is updated some day, and not abandoned.
Hikada chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
love the story, please continue
Blood Red Gun chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Love it
whitegurl2013 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
I love it and can't wait for more!
dolhpin33 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Can't wait to read more, please update again soon.
Iridescent Thilbo Bagginshield chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
I did enjoy this chapter. I am so happy that you updated because I have been wondering what was going to happen next for I looooong time. I really adore your story, and I am glad that Edward was killed for what he did to Bella! Rose is very supporting and helpful too, and I love it! Her help and Carlisle's will make Bella feel better in the long run.

Please update again soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT! OH MY GOSH! IS THIS THE END?!
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Aww Rose and Bella bonding I love that. Bella should get to dance with Emmett cause who doesn't love the big teddy bear and Bella should talk to Jessica about they comment. I can't wait for more Cuz I read the last chapter like 3 times then said well shit I forgot to review this.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
yes this was a good first chapter right to Bella's change into a vampire and finding out that Edward isn't her mate and to find out that Carlisle is her mate and find out that Esme got killed not good
seza3175 chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Love the story
Poetgirl616 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Continue please! I love how Carlisle is there for her. Rose is so sweet in this one! XD
FabinaForever11 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Great chapter!(:
dckdck422 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
more please
ItaSaku1 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Wow this chapter was a bit sad. I look forward to the next one!

~ItaSaku1
ItaSaku1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Like omg Edward is just insane. I want to kill him.