Reviews for Midnight Awakenings
A chapter 1 . 8/21
I don't mean to be rude... But in the 7th last line, it says "Seiner". Did you mean "senior"?

Other than that question, I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
Randomness chapter 1 . 5/22
Aww I love fluff. This was so cute and well written
CreativeBacon11 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Aww! I love it! it's so nice to see short sweet fics like this, it's a nice refresher from all the angst and stuff i normally read
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I like this it's cute and fluffy I live for the fluff.
firelass19 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Loved it! :)
Tammy chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Very nice, a little short but Nice
Cookiepiano chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I love ittttt but just so you know you spelled senior wrong :3
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
lol i miss the stories that the ANs at the end of the chapters pointed out where the review button was XD (then again, i might not be looking very hard lol)

Can you do a one-shot where Dick has a plushie elephant and it gets lost in the mountain and the team find it by accident and then Robin has a nightmare so then the team get front row seats to Daddy!Bats handing Robin the plushie the team found and giving everyone glares for staring.

((ima sorry if its all rambles. ima soooo sleepy XD))
guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
hi
jcselby chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
that was really. I think u potrayed the charachters really well
QueenDivaReba chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I've read it over four times I think, but it still is awesome, I don't think I'm ever getting tired of reading this.
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I can absolutely see this happening. Robin is up all hours of the day for years and I don't think that would have changed when he became a part of the Team. I like how you addressed this idea and I love how you presented it in this story:)
Long live Night Owls! (Or Bats/RobinsXD)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
That was pretty great. I love that KF 'wasn't as stealthy as he thinks he is.'
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Nice. Poor Robin, he really miss batman in some point.
GhostLucy chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
aww that was cute people need to do more of these
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »