Reviews for dare to dream
Sweets And Charades chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That. Was beautiful. Absolutely amazing! It is the best Inception fanfiction I've ever read and I can say that without a doubt :)
Loukia chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Great! You've got skill, (you've probably heard that many times), and you should keep going!
This is a magnificent story, you've got ideas sprouting out of words, and me on the edge of my chair. You definitely kept me on edge, I was hoping desperately that it wasn't going to be one of those horribly sad (but very well-written) one-shot fics, and it wasn't! So I'm happy.
Great.
Dreaming of Words chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hi. I'm a new author on the site, but I've been reading fics for a very long time. I just wanted to tell you that I think this story is phenomenal, easily one of the best I've read in the Inception fandom. The way you characterized Ariadne and Arthur was really honest and truthful. It was something that I could see as canon. The emotions were really powerful and easy to relate to and I found myself immersing myself into the story and the plight of Ariadne time and time again.

Going to your author's note, I think you outdid yourself. I didn't see any glaring plotholes or anything of the sort. To me, this story was very well thought out and thorough. I almost wish that you would make this into a full length story. I think that you could easily do it justice and create a story that is very original from the rest that I've read. The story-line is something that I have not encountered yet and it is extremely refreshing to read something unique.

I'm almost done, I promise! Lastly, I wanted to bring attention to your characterization. I know I touched on it a bit earlier in my review (essay), but I feel that it is important to let it have its own area. The way your wrote the characters was masterful and honest. It was easy to immerse myself in Ariadne's feelings and plight and I sympathized with her. She was an honest character, practically a real person, and I found myself regarding her as such. Arthur really didn't have much in the way of dialogue or story time, but you didn't try to force the issue. You allowed him his moment and did not try to make him more than he was. The way you wrote his mannerisms and his interactions with Ariadne and with her family I found to be very similar to the way the character was expressed in the movie.

Okay, I think I'm done now. Thank you so much for writing a truly amazing piece.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Completely lovely. Really. Wonderful work.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love it! It completly drew me in. Couldn't stop reading even if i wanted to. I really hated Ariadne's family though exspeciall her grandmother, it was infuriating!

Awesome oneshot!
breezyme chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Breathtaking... it got so twisted, so deliciously insane, and then, at the end, it was like awaking from a nightmare, gasping for breath...

Yeah I liked it. Especially Ariadne's family, I don't think I've seen such a version of them yet.
autumnrhythm30 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really enjoyed this.
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I think you should keep going. awesome story.
Sakura4eva chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
:O This was ... amazing! No other word for it! And the catch ('Dare to dream', that is.) was perfect. I've watched the movie a good three or four times now - twice in theater, and then we rented it - but I still haven't tried to venture onto the fanfiction we all knew was sure to follow. In fact, this is the first time I've read one for it, and I only did so because it was you - but I'm glad I did! After all, who doesn't love Ariadne and Arthur...? :P haha So, yeah. Thanks for this. Ja! . - Cady
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awwww that's horrible that her family stole all her money like that but I love the fact that Arthur shows up to be her knight in shining armor!
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I love it! This is pure gold!
anon chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was rather good, a very different take, but nevertheless very enjoyable. Hope to read more works from you soon!
uno mega chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I thought it was very romantic in an angsty way. I like that it seems Arthur has had Ariadne on his mind and it is realistic that she thought it was one-time and he thought she needed space. I love the mixed messages, their handholding and I hated her grandmother. ;) all in all a good read!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I liked this!
musicchica10 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was really good! I loved it! I really think you could at least make this a three parter, it could bring some more closure to the readers, but if you choose to leave it just the way it is, that's perfectly fine too! I really did enjoy this and hope to see more of your writing soon! :D