Reviews for Starting Over
Lupin3Black chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Frankly I disagree with some of the comments. The Sirius/Remus pairing truly gave the story a happy twist, I loved the whole thing but Sirius and Remus being together made just that more exceptional. As a true Wolfstar member of the fandom, I think that the small pairin fitted in so naturally! :) well, done
Nina chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I really liked this and your writing style is very good. The only thing I didn't really get was why Remus and Sirius were together... it just seemed like a random twist thrown in there just to be able to say someone was a gay wizard.
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH :3
Mallika-Page394 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ah I loved this one.

Though I never thought of Sirius and Remus as a couple.. I've read quite a few stories where they are one.. okay that's irrelevant, this was lovely. And James was adorable. 3

This was my favourite line of the fic:

It all crashed down with James's next words, though, to Remus's amusement. "Do you think she's okay, though? Should we go look for her?"

Made me laugh out loud, it did. :D
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Great story! Really made me smile and see Lily and James' relationship in a new light.

You got all the prompts in your story, and the song quote you used in the beginning fit perfectly. I loved the dialogue and the overall flow, and even though I knew why Lily was upset in the beginning of the story, you kept the secret well and there was even a feeling of suspense.

Hooray for Sirius/Remus! I would've liked to see Severus (of course) but even without him this was a great read! I especially loved the last line, that was cute.

Well done!
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh wow wow wow wow wow! That was so good! Probably one of the best things I've read in a little while. It was just wonderful: sweet and cute and well-written (one of the most important things). The dialogue was really realistic and believable, and some of your description was fantastic. I particularly loved the last line - the perfect way to end it. I honestly can't fault it.
Random Sox chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Ok, i usually hate everything to do with Remus and Sirius being a couple. I'm not homophobic but every "Puupy love" story I have read has been smutty and very OC. You have changed my mind about the pairing completly. They are actually quite natural together in this and its so well written I would have thought it was Canon.

Lily is very well written and I love how she hates herself for loving James, I love this lots.

I usually try to give some critism but i cant find any from "Remus Lupin climbed the stairs..." to "Mischief Managed" and i really mean that. If it wqernt for the fact I use favoriting storys as "subscribe" because I dont use my email this would be favorited.

Thank you for this beautiful story.
Rameelia chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Aww, such a sweet story. I've only recently fallen in love with this pairing, so I literally devoured this fic in one go. :D

I particularly liked Sirius' antics and the way James was over-worried every time Lily and her bad mood came up. And Remus... well, Remus was his usual understanding, teddy-bear self. :) Still, I would've liked to see more of Peter. He may not be my favourite character in the world, but he WAS friends with the Marauders nonetheless. So I was a little sad he was only notable for his absence.

Despite that, as I said, I found this story very, very cute and heart-warming. And as someone who loves angst and tragedy a bit too much, I find stories like yours truly refreshing. Make me more optimistic about people and life in general, they do. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Loten chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Did we or did we not agree that you're forbidden to write anything unless I know about it? And also where is our beloved Severus in this story? I am very disappointed in you.

Overlooking these tremendous flaws, however, I liked this a lot. I'm not a Marauders fan in general, or a Lily fan, as you know, but this was still good.
SuzyQ15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
LOVED IT! you did my two favorite pairings :) i loved how she just totally ignored him because in alot of them she just gets extremely mad and then has this huge breaking point or she just basically gives in like she didn't spend almost 7 years of her life hating him...anyway it was great and you are great!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I loved this. You made the whole "why on earth did Lily ever fall for james?" conundrum work beautifully. Loved your dialogue, especially.