Reviews for Never Alone Again
lkshanks chapter 1 . 2/3
First RE fic I've ever read. I really enjoyed it :-)
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
*falls out of chair* Wow! I'm not even sure what the hell to say to that! ...uh, um...give me a second...DAMN THIS IMAGINATION OF MINE! THIS WENT FROM WORDS TO A FRIGGIN' MOVIE IN MY HEAD. *laughs* I really need help. lol. But really, aside from all of that, this really was a good story. Of course...uh, never mind! I better go now before my inner comes out and makes a few comments that'll make me bash my head into the wall next to me. lol
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This was brilliant. I just love Leon/Claire pairings and this has taken the cake. :)

I hope you write more! ;D
Shiary chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
awsome!
Snazzy Elle chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I saw this post on the Leon x Claire community over on LJ, but I figured you'd enjoy a review on here rather than there.

This piece was definitely...different than anything I've read before. I can't help but feel the characters are out of character, but that's understandable, giving the circumstances. I'm not one for lemons, but that was definitely hot. _ And very, very different than how most people (myself included) write them.

Anywho, this was great for your first time. You should write more!

~Until then.
Zet Sway chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
...oh my god.

...oh my god.

What else do I say?

'...holy shit' works too, I guess.

I have read a good portion of the Leon/Claire and Leon/Ada on this site and good lord you have written everything I ever wanted in a smutfic.

I attempted to do something like this once... putting Leon in an anger/emotion inducing situation with a woman and seeing how it panned out. I wrote a good portion of the 'dirty bits' and then it was like he looked at me and whined that he wasn't in the mood. I just couldn't do it.

Everyone sees Leon as this gentle, heroic, sweet guy. And don't get me wrong, I see him that way too. BUT. You put a character in a sexual situation, mix some strong emotion, and suddenly they become this totally different person because that's what hormones do.

Allow me to reiterate how pleased I am with what you've written. I logged on this morning expecting to see the same drab, poorly written business that I am so accustomed to shaking my head at... but then I get THIS. Excellent reading material with my morning coffee. You nailed it. This is brilliant.

I hope this doesn't sound obsessive or anything. I'm just handing out some well deserved praise. Thanks for writing this. Excuse me while I add to my favorites.

-Zet
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Ah, I know that the chances of this happening between Leon and Claire is 1 to 1 billion. But hey, it never hurts to dream! Now this is how I like my L/C fics. Hard, fast and intense. Heheheheh.

Nice work.