Reviews for The Spark of it All
wolf-dream94 chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
You are my new hero there are not enough Ratchet/Ironhide fics out there. I just happened to come across this fic and i must say i dont usually like these sort of stories but i love yours, you've got both angst and emotion. Cannot wait until the next chapter, please update soon!

Dance With Danger chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Okay, I usually hate these types of stories, but I find myself enjoying this one immensely. I'm glad you finally got around to updating it. Hope to read more soon. _

-Danger
HHP2K chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
This is such a wracked, heartfelt, agonizing story of love, and it is so beautifully written. I'm so happy to have chapter six now, and I really can't describe how much of a treasure this story is to me. You've ventured into concepts that I dare say -nobody- has thought of - and you've hardened them into a reality so well described that I require no effort at all to imagine and visualize every word, every sentence and paragraph. You write beautifully, and your sensitivity and creativity that goes into it all has a depth unmatched by most.

Good luck with the new location, it sounds pretty similar to where I'm moving in less than a year. :) Anxiously looking forward to more!
M. D. Hazel chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Yay, you're back! :D I like this chapter very much. It's a nice, relatively calm bit amidst all the previous heartache and dramatic events. :) Lovely job.
quasarsmom chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
This is a very interesting fic, not much on 'bots turned human/cybrog, but you caught my attention. Looking forwards to another chapter.
xStarSaber chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
How have I never seen this fic before? Love it! You might get a few reviews from me since I need to catch up :3 sorry.
HHP2K chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This review is for the entire story. I was completely incensed by this one - the idea is so out there and hard to believe, but your unique ability to weave together the pictures of these places that Ratchet & Ironhide are in make it very realistic. Fantastic story, fantastic technique. Great work. :)
aughoti chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Love the interaction between Ratchet and 'Hide, no matter what their forms. And I really liked how you wove in more description of what their cyborg bodies look like.

Of course, there are a ton of unanswered questions: Why is the unknown agency doing this? What's happening with the rest of the 'bots? What did they tell Prime about Ironhide and Ratchet's disappearance?

Looking forward to more!
M. D. Hazel chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Lovely! I was waiting on tenterhooks for this update, and you definitely did not disappoint. :D I'm glad you put them back together.
mmouse15 chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Ah, Quid. I love their reunion. That moment of recognition had me in tears, it was so beautifully written.

Now that they're together, I pity the humans. Ironhide now has something to fight for, not against, and Ratchet's determination is a force until itself. Watch out world, here they come!
M. D. Hazel chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
I absolutely love this. Cannot even tell you how excited I am to find one more good Ratchet/Ironhide fic amongst the pile of not-so-good ones. Please keep updating!
mmouse15 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Quid! You stopped too soon! Now that they're in the same room, you have to continue!

Seriously, I loved how you went back and forth between the two. I feel sorry for Ironhide, hit with a needle anytime he scares the piss out of the guys attempting to control him and grieving for Ratchet when Ratch is still alive.

I love this series and the inspirational picture from Kitteh. It's wonderful!
Dog Soup chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
I like where this story is going and can't wait to read what you have plan. I just have one problem... in the 1st 3 chapters you mention that you "based off my friend kitteh's 'Machine'-verse, which explores how a mech would cope with organic living."

Thats great! That's WONDERFUL! I would just LOVE to read your friend "kitteh" stories if I could FIND them! LOL! I went through you favourite authors section and can't find her. Went through your favourite story section and can't find her. Read through your profile and there is no mention or link to her.

Please help a TF fan out and either put a link to her FFNET profile or send me a freaking link PLEASE!

Thanks and keep up the good work!
aughoti chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
These first two chapters are a great start to the story! You've gotten us hooked on the relationship between 'Hide and Ratchet, and the action in the second part is nicely handled.

Can't wait to see where it goes from here!
ancara-iii chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
This is a very well written and interesting fic! I love it and I can't believe you don't have more reviews...don't worry they'll come :)

Love the I/R pairing and you bring the characters to life on paper, well done!