Reviews for For Family
I hate that you killed Anakin. Few stories have Anakin return and also survive to have a relationship with his children. Because of the story length and the way it began (and your summary) I read. I became suspicious of your intent when Anakin and Leia parted so looked at end of chapter first. This is where I stop. There are fics where Luke becomes emperor or the world is set right by Anakin's sacrifice . That now looks like where this is heading. I am off to search again for the rare fic in which the author dares to imagine more. Enjoyed the previous chapters. Next time please include a major character death warning for those of us who are troubled by it. Give us the choice instead of choosing for us. Thanks
RoxanneRay chapter 25 . 6/9
Holy fucking shit. That was the best ending to an Anakin redemption story I have EVER read. Oh my god that was genius. Best ending ever.
Mr. Invincible chapter 2 . 6/5
Really enjoying this story so far.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 25 . 5/13
Awwwwww. Anakin... My heart. My feels have felt too much. Far too much.

Reading this has been fantastic; an emotional rollercoaster ride of epic proportions. While I have some regret at not reading this at the time it came out, I'm glad to have read it in its completion.

The characters were well done, the development of them throughout the story even more so. Their thoughts and emotions and what fuelled their motivations were wonderful to read, and realistic.
Thank you for writing this gem, Author-sempai. :D
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 24 . 5/13
Flaming Kalkara, this is brilliant. :) I'm in love with this fic. Yes, Luke, of course it would be you. Who else? :D
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 23 . 5/12
Han and Leia did the thing. But opposite. :) This story is making me so gleeful. I must finish.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 17 . 5/11
You had me worried there for a second. Honestly, I thought this was going to turn into a character death murder-spree on a scale only comprehensible by the Dark Lords Moffat or Gatiss. Thank you for proving me wrong. I now know that you must have a heart. :)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 12 . 5/11
Hot biscuits and gravy, this is getting intense!
Fantasticness, this is.
And a few hundred years later there was an entire wing of the psychiatric hospital was dedicated to schizophrenic people rumoured to be Jedi.
99thProblem chapter 21 . 5/8
IMO this ending seems perfect atm but I would love to read a darker version too
99thProblem chapter 5 . 5/5
Piett has just become my favourite character
Yoda knows Luke and Leia are twins. Can't be just 'tell him that.
TheRoyalLibrarian chapter 25 . 4/2
Well done.
reppad98 chapter 25 . 2/22
The epilogue! And it's not even that long, sadly...
I really like the way you use made-up characters to show us something from their perspective, and how they have pieces of the puzzle but only we, the readers, are able to see the whole image. I kinda liked Dhur as well, even though he only has one scene haha. I'm happy that Luke forgave him as well, though of course Luke wouldn't have done anything different.
Oh wow, I definitely did not see the last scene coming. At first I wondered who the Padawan was, but then I realized that it was not important, but that it was about Anakin and the role he and his story will continue to play in the New Jedi Order. That must definitely be the toughest trial of all, and the idea of losing yourself is pretty scary to me, so I suppose this just shows that those Jedi are really quite impressive :P
Anyway, thank you so very much for writing and finishing this amazing story, you can be very proud of yourself! It's a really great piece of work you have created with your determination and creativity, and I'm very happy that you shared it for use to enjoy it. Thank you so very much, and keep writing! ! !
reppad98 chapter 24 . 2/22
Time to read this very last chapter and then there's only the epilogue left, awww... Still, it was a great ride, and I'm sure the ending will be wonderful :)
Luke reaching for his Force powers and saving them all is definitely something I had expected, but it was still very cool haha. And ha, Han's reaction. Luke definitely proved himself right there.
Ah yes, a talk between Mara and Luke was a long time coming. I can't imagine how completely messed up Mara must be, or really almost anyone who had a part in the war, PTSD will probably be very common. Still, both Mara and Luke seem to be able to handle things pretty well so far, considering what they went through. Maybe the Force is able to help them with that.
It was very interesting and amusing to read from the attendant's point of view of what happened, and who bought the apartment is a safe bet haha.
Force ghosts! I'm really happy that Anakin will be able to visit Luke and Leia from time to time and that they will have a way of talking. Poor Han and Chewie for not really seeing what's going on, but I really have to admit that that scene was so very sweet and heartbreaking...
Of course Luke and company would manage to put the Galaxy back in working order with a democratic government, but it's realistic that it took two years. They really had to rebuild a lot.
I had almost forgotten about the Jedi Temple, and I'm impressed that Luke was able to wait so long before starting to heal the temple. And now the New Jedi Order is born, and hopefully there will be a brighter future ahead for all of them.
Thank you very much for updating, I'll read the last chapter soon, and keep writing! ! !