Reviews for For Family
JimmyHall24 chapter 12 . 4/15
It's okay to be angry sometimes Luke.
lord of the east chapter 1 . 4/6
I loved it, that's all I can say, real good story!
Ok so this was amazing. Anakin dying broke my heart. Also I distinctly noticed that you Mention Clone Clone Captain Rex, a character from Clone Wars, and close friend of Anakin. BUT you don't mention Ahsoka, arguably closer to Anakin than Obi-Wan. It's no big deal, it just felt weird to hear Rex without Ahsoka. Either elements of Clone Wars are not included at all, or Ahsoka is included in some way. That's usually how it goes.

Also. I am heartbroken. I totally did not expect Anakin to die, especially after he got a second chance at life. Like dude the false hope was harsh but oh well. It was a little weird for Leia to make her way back to the throne room though. That felt a bit unnatural. Like "this doesn't make sense but it happens because I need this character to be in this spot at this time." Sort of thing. But in the grand scheme of things, this really was an amazing star wars fic. I wish I could see it on the big screen, honestly.
I think that all of your portrayals of the characters are realistic, natural, and in character. In other words, they're perfect. Leia should not, and could not just get over her trauma. Mara feels very natural and relatable, and her view of Luke is perfect, because if someone is going to fall for him, it'd be for those traits that are currently winning her over. I love how you address all of the genuine real traumas, mistakes, crimes, feeling, etc and make them all balance so beautifully and naturally. Thankyou for this amazing story of my favorite characters.
I'm glad you're not changing the thing with the jedi, with, etc. Because sometimes, it's nice to revert back to just the original six movies, and leave behind all the stuff in the later added lore that makes the behaviors of our OT characters much less meaningful.
TheGreenScholar chapter 1 . 3/13
I'm not usually a big commenter on FanFiction...more of a ghost-reader, if I'm being honest. This story is just simply too good though! It's been my daily treat during the commute to work, and I actually look forward to getting up in the morning now because I know I'll get to read another chapter on the train. _

You should be very proud of this story; your writing style is clean, clear, and emotive, and all of the canon SW crew are very much in-character. The narrative flows seamlessly, and I love how you've incorporated elements of both the original and prequel trilogies. Everything works together beautifully, and I really can't praise you enough for it. Well done! Take my virtual standing ovation (and my follow lol)!
Yappygirl chapter 25 . 2/21
I sincerely enjoyed this story! Thanks so much for taking the time to write and finish it! If you ever write more, I’d love to read it :D
Kagami420 chapter 25 . 2/12
Really enjoyed the story
jfcwtfusernames chapter 25 . 2/1
That is a great ending!
This was really good :-) Thanks for sharing!
Nock and Bolt chapter 25 . 1/18
This was absolutely incredible. Stunning. Magnificent. The single best and fulfilling Star Wars fic I’ve ever read. Novel worthy. Well done, just—well done.
xLynchiex chapter 21 . 1/17
oh my god I'm crying
xLynchiex chapter 20 . 1/17
Anakins really dead. I was so hoping for him to survive
xLynchiex chapter 16 . 1/17