Reviews for For Family
KMH1 chapter 1 . 9/16
well done. thank you for sharing your time and talent.
ForceMagic chapter 3 . 8/15
Yoda calling Luke 'youngling' gives me so many feels
Wfest chapter 25 . 6/20
I'm very much impressed by your depiction of Luke and how much he has grown. Great.
Wfest chapter 22 . 6/19
Poor, flabbergasted Luke! That announcement of his new position surely surprised and floored him.
And a yay for Piett! In so many stories he turns out to be quite an interesting and important character.
Great story, very well written!
iChaos chapter 25 . 5/31
Ok, so this is not actually the story I was thinking of before despite some initial similarities but it is also very good. Although the penultimate climax scenes did seem to drag on a bit, there were definitely some uniquely bad-ass moments that I have never read in any other fic. Good job.
iChaos chapter 2 . 5/30
Oh wait. I have read this before. It is a great story.
iChaos chapter 1 . 5/30
The first chapter sounds promising. I am interested to read more.
5012 chapter 11 . 5/2
The scene with R2D2 was beautiful
Sky Daybreak chapter 6 . 4/26
Lol! This ending made me laugh. I love it!
5th time of reading and still...WOW! I would buy your books
Bananabella chapter 5 . 3/18
One word; Revan. You shit.
windhoundsolo chapter 1 . 3/8
Absolutely love this story. Seriously, the Anakin redeemed stories are some of the best on this site! :D
Valtiel chapter 25 . 2/10
So you ended the story with Luke knighting all padawans by having them relive Darth Vader's life, very interesting. A shame you quit writing, your story was 9/10 that sums everything i think.
MissyH316 chapter 25 . 1/28
Great, epic story! I'm not sure who exactly the Padawan is in this chapter - of course it sounds like Anakin, but I'm pretty sure that's NOT the case ...is it? Anyway, I can express my overall review for this story thusly: it reads as if it were written by no less than a very talented and experienced professional writer. :-) Best wishes, Missy
100% best Vader redemption fic 333