Reviews for For Family
Aviendha91 chapter 25 . 5/19
Just finished reading this whole story. I am so glad that I found it. Your writing style is excellent. I also would read your novel if you ever published one. This is definitely one of the top stories on this site. Thank you for writing and publishing it here for us.
mikewj93 chapter 3 . 5/14
moving from Yavin 4's moon to Yavin 13? cheeky rebels.
Oh my goodness this is amazing, please write another ending with a happily every after where anakin doesn’t die because I really want to read something like that! :D
Hi, I just finished reading this and I know that I am like 5 years late but I wanted to say how INCREDIBLE this story is! i cant believe it..it’s not often that I stumble upon such an amazing, well written story on here. You must’ve put so much effort into this story and it is so obvious because it is AMAZING! It made me laugh and made me angry and sad and happy and so much more and your vocabulary taught me so many words lol..anyways, IT IS AMAZING! The best fan fic I’ve ever read. I’m not sure if you’ve released that novel you mentioned but if you have, or do someday, i will be the first to read it. Your writing style is awesome. THANK YOU for making me so happy! Awesome story 10000/10. The Force is definitely with you.
The Jingo chapter 25 . 3/5
Good fic
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 25 . 2/20
Amazing story.
Joana McFulana chapter 1 . 2/11
This story makes me feel at peace when I read it :) thank you for writing this great piece! It just made my day better...
CharlieBoneFan chapter 25 . 1/26
Great story!
TiaMaria710 chapter 8 . 1/21
Wait, I’m lost. Kara is part of the team. She won’t find it strange for Vaders ship to be there because of the fake Vader planted by the real Vader?
TiaMaria710 chapter 7 . 1/21
Cant wait to read about the next big reveal.
TiaMaria710 chapter 6 . 1/17
Second time reading your story. Love it and this was a satisfying chapter to read. Thanks again.
Arizeri chapter 1 . 1/13
Read, great
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 25 . 12/17/2018
This has been one of the most enjoyable fanfics I've ever read. Thank you.
Lord Vaserious chapter 2 . 11/26/2018
So well written.
LiteraryRomantic chapter 25 . 11/4/2018
I just reread this again, and it remains a compelling piece of fiction, with probably one of my favorite endings ever. Did you know this was where you wanted it to wrap up when you began?