Reviews for For Family
Rabbit887 chapter 25 . 8/23
This story is awesome!
theLittleKawaiiPen chapter 25 . 8/19
One of the best... That's really all I can say!
Fire Tempest chapter 25 . 8/10
Impressive. Thank you.
Blitzy - Ono chapter 20 . 7/13
why luke?
SmegsytronsBitch chapter 1 . 7/8
im a bit late to this story but its very well written. its engaging. well done haha :)
though i have a problem with that luke being able to match vader blow for blow line. honestly, luke shouldnt have been as good as he was with the amount of training he had. but thats just my opinion :)
xlime4 chapter 25 . 6/27
Oh my, what an adventure! I loved every moment of reading this. You've clearly been doing a lot of research to make the story more credible and honestly, despite your hiatus, I very much enjoyed the ending. You're a very talented writer and I really would like to see more stories from you in the future. I wish I could offer some criticism for you if only to help you, but I really can't find anything to say. I don't really know a lot about Star Wars since I've only recently developed an interest in it, but Anakin/Vader's character has always interested me greatly and I've always wondered what things could have been if they were done differently. Well, I am more than satisfied with this story as an answer. Thank you for the honor and pleasure of getting to read this :D
Omg... I loved the ending soo much! It was amazing, but I wish that Vader/anakin came back some how, but the sixth trial was an AWESOME ending!
Cepharim chapter 25 . 6/8
Damn. Good job.
goanago chapter 25 . 5/18
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes! Oh my god! Yes! What an ending! Anakin ordeal as The One would have made so much sense if he could pass on that knowledge! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! I love you so much! god! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
goanago chapter 24 . 5/18
Trouhgout your amazing fic I've laughed and shouted out in surprise... And now... Now I'm crying... This is beautiful. I feel complete in a way. God I'd give a whole arm to have this being canon, to a see your marvelous piece of art in the big screen... Well maybe only a finger, the little one... Jajajajaja... this story is so great! I hope you did write the book you wanted to write... I'd love to keep reading your work, it's so emotional and beautiful... This chapter was perfect! Best wishes for you and your family!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/12
Great chapter and plot
There are not words to describe how I am feeling right now. What I can say, however, is that this was brilliantly written. Simply brilliant.
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 24 . 4/21
AWESOME!
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 11 . 4/19
Heck of a way to end a chapter! LOVE IT!
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 5 . 4/19
I Like this much better then most 'Vader turns good' stories.
The Fearsome Dark Lord of the Sith wouldn't suddenly become a cuddly fluffy bunny.
(Imagines a rabbit in a Vader Mask. LOL)