Reviews for For Family
Lord Vaserious chapter 11 . 9/4/2020
The bantha's out of the bag
Lord Vaserious chapter 10 . 9/4/2020
Poor Liea and confused Han.
Lord Vaserious chapter 9 . 9/4/2020
Mara's been busted
Lord Vaserious chapter 8 . 9/4/2020
Bobba's gonna get hurt
Lord Vaserious chapter 7 . 9/3/2020
Truly heartfelt as it should be.
Lord Vaserious chapter 6 . 9/3/2020
Annnd the loath cat is out of the bag.
Lord Vaserious chapter 5 . 9/3/2020
Amazing stuff and great work at building the tension.
Lord Vaserious chapter 4 . 9/3/2020
Anakin has returned truly now
Lord Vaserious chapter 3 . 9/2/2020
Yoda the lying manupltive bastard
jasnrob chapter 25 . 7/8/2020
Loved your story!
jasnrob chapter 14 . 7/7/2020
Excellent Cliffie!
JimmyHall24 chapter 12 . 4/15/2020
It's okay to be angry sometimes Luke.
lord of the east chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
I loved it, that's all I can say, real good story!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/2/2020
Ok so this was amazing. Anakin dying broke my heart. Also I distinctly noticed that you Mention Clone Clone Captain Rex, a character from Clone Wars, and close friend of Anakin. BUT you don't mention Ahsoka, arguably closer to Anakin than Obi-Wan. It's no big deal, it just felt weird to hear Rex without Ahsoka. Either elements of Clone Wars are not included at all, or Ahsoka is included in some way. That's usually how it goes.

Also. I am heartbroken. I totally did not expect Anakin to die, especially after he got a second chance at life. Like dude the false hope was harsh but oh well. It was a little weird for Leia to make her way back to the throne room though. That felt a bit unnatural. Like "this doesn't make sense but it happens because I need this character to be in this spot at this time." Sort of thing. But in the grand scheme of things, this really was an amazing star wars fic. I wish I could see it on the big screen, honestly.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/31/2020
I think that all of your portrayals of the characters are realistic, natural, and in character. In other words, they're perfect. Leia should not, and could not just get over her trauma. Mara feels very natural and relatable, and her view of Luke is perfect, because if someone is going to fall for him, it'd be for those traits that are currently winning her over. I love how you address all of the genuine real traumas, mistakes, crimes, feeling, etc and make them all balance so beautifully and naturally. Thankyou for this amazing story of my favorite characters.
1,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »