Reviews for For Family
SkywalkerForceChick chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I've just found this and it's be going on my favorites list.

I've really enjoyed both chapters. The insights into both Luke and Vader are very plausible.

I look forward to future updates.
Cipher Nine chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I really liked this chapter.

Hmm... what's Vader up to?
ShatteredDestiny chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Hmm, im beginning to like this story. Very much in fact. A scoundrel dark lord? Where is the galaxy heading? :-)

Keep it up and update soon.

Cheerio
sodorland chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
This was a wonderful chapter. Luke's inner turmoil was beautifully written, and his connection with Lea was touching. Once Vader made up his mind, there was no stopping of him! I liked that too.
HubrisP chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Good work, if you want you can use some of my OCs.
poplip chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
this is brilliant! i really hope you can do some more soon!
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Agree to all reviewers below. I like. A lot. More, please?

(notice how I'm speechless because I'm so happy that there's a very well-written, very promising story about Vader and Luke on here?)

Please keep up the great work,

~Yumi
ILDV chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Very GOOD
Niju-Vala chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
A really great beginning!

I love the idea that Vader changes his mind to be able to be with his son as family and not as master and apprentice!

please continue soon! 3

*hugs* niju :3
BreshitHaya chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Really wonderful start. Can't wait for more!
Phoebegirl319 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ooh this is so good! I'm really excited to read a story where Vader realizes early on that he loves Luke! I'd write more but I'm doing this from my phone. Excellent writing! Please update soon!
tmharris2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Very good start. I love how you brought his human side to the forefront. I can't wait to read more.
12389011471 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Excellent writing! So very well done. I love the way Vader's care and love for Luke is causing him to want to make things right. Can't wait to see where you take this! :)
sodorland chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Very good writing here. Your Vader went through a period of deep thoughts and reflection before it hit him that all he wanted was love, and be with his family...something he should have chosen 20 years ago. This transition was sensible. Well done!
1,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69