Reviews for Prophets
Allicat9 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Love this-very cute and well-written.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I really liked this, especially Bellatrixx shouting! Great job!
Painsmyenvying chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Bellatrix made me laugh a lot with her shrieks.

Again, perfect capture of the characters, specially Sirius, as always. :D The whole thing happened that way, I'm so sure. xD
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was epic. Bellatrix has to be the best part
Padfoot24601 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This should have more reviews! I've noticed that I haven't reviewed you for ages and I'm feeling kinda guilty, in fact it's been so long that I seriously doubt you remember me.

Anyway I digress-I love this story! You put in so much detail and somehow managed to make it funny. I love your Sirius.

Well done!

Padfoot :D
amba01 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
uber cool... thanks for the totally awesome read!
Nebiza chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ollieee!

I totally love this, I'm sure it's exactly how it went! You described the two of them JUST right, I looooove it!

Sirius' answers are also perfect, this is exaclty how it happened. I. Am. Sure.
WizardWay chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow. That was really good, and I think you have Sirius, along with Fudge, perfectly in character.
Quidditch-Girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Finally someone wrote that scene!

I enjoyed reading your story and I really liked how you decribed Sirius. But I think Fudge seems to know a little bit to much (like about Sirius believing in his innocence). But other than that it was great!

(PS: Sorry if my english is bad)
mountain ash chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I loved this-I have yet to see a fic about this particualr part of the book, and you prtrayed it masterfully. Keep Writing! You are fabulous at it!
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
HOW have you not got more reviews for this? This is great!

God, that last line was fab. Just the sort of wry joke that ought not be funny that Fudge would make.

And this:

"Top notch," Sirius said with a smile. "Five stars. Excellent staff."

That was just cruel. I still haven't recovered from the last laughing fit you gave me.

Yet again, I love your writing. You're bound to get fed up of all these reviews soon, but I'm trailing through your archive and your writing is consistently good so you'll just have to suck it up :P

Candy~

P.S. Thanks for your review replies. They bring a smile to my face too :)
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 2/19/2011