Reviews for Reflections
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
So so so good. I don't really have much else to say.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I love Rachel's POV! Gorgeous!
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
absolutely love this!
OnlyTime chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This is amazing, absolutely amazing. Your characterisation of Rachel and through her, of Olivia and Peter, is so true to the show. However, you flesh their relationship out even more and this is beautiful. Rachel's detailing of Peter's presence in Olivia's life is so subtle yet illuminating. You are a fantastic writer and after working my way through your stories, I want more :) Thank you for such a wonderful contribution to the Fringe verse! I do very much look forward to reading more!
asesina chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Very nice perspective piece. I enjoyed the hints of Peter/Olivia, and you captured Rachel's distress and sadness very well.
bruxabrvxa chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is a brilliant take on an outside view of Polivia! You got Rachel just right! I can easily imagine all of that between the two sisters.

And hey, if your TV got stuck with Marionette, why don't you download the episodes? I live in Brazil, season 3 is not even CLOSE to be aired here, and I'm already watching it!
Liz chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Just the voice I'd expect Rachel to have! I like how this is cannon plus all the other little snippets.
archivedfics2013 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I liked this a lot! Rachel's interpretations of their relationship can be so interesting, and this was really well written and enjoyable :) Great little fic!
ziparumpazoo chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I like this a lot. You have a way with bring the minor characters (not that alt!livia is exactly minor!) to life an you've Rachel justice here. Lovely and heartbreaking.
wongwizard101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Excellent story! I've never read one from Rachel's point of view, but I think you did it perfectly :)