Reviews for TOMORROW
lydiamartins chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
This is probably my favorite OC drabble that you've written in this collection, because it makes a lot of sense; the descriptions flow nicely, and while some of the other fics made the girls seem a bit similar to their parents and all, I like how she has a distinct personality, but they're all still friends as well. Overall, great job with this drabble - you have a really nice grasp over the mechanics of a drabble.
lydiamartins chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
I like how you've managed to keep Molly's character the same from one of your previous drabbles, but at the same time, she works well together with Lysander now, and I like how you point out the facts that some of the next-gen characters have the same personalities/smiles/glares/looks as their parents, which is quite nice.
lydiamartins chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Roxanne/Louis is written really well, and I like the whole concept of the unity in opposites, how they're opposite in their looks, but perhaps they're similar in their personalities, because complete opposites seem as though they wouldn't attract very well. Nice balance between the amount of dialogue and the amount of descriptions as well, as your descriptions are really quite lovely, c:
lydiamartins chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
This is probably bad, but I like Fred/Molly together now even though they're cousins, and I like how you hint at the fact that they're cousins, and how the words in the parenthesis are the actual meanings of the words, which is nice; the first line is one of my favorite descriptions, and the whole point of view of Freddie's character in third person point of view is quite nice; great spag, too.
lydiamartins chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
JamesJenny seems like one of these relationships that I would definitely ship, and I like the friendship dynamics between them; however, at the same time, Jenny keeps on staring at Louis, and I'm glad that James notices that so that he doesn't fall head over heels in love with her and then realize that Jenny is in love with somebody else, and the last line, about how James can't beat up Louis because they're cousins, is quite realistic, and I like the tone of this drabble.
lydiamartins chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
I like how you wrote Dominique's description, and how she's not like most of the other girls, and she has short hair, and the way that Scorpius reacts to that is sweet - he doesn't make fun of her about it, and he's really nice throughout this, which is something that I haven't seen a lot in fics surrounding the next-gen character of Scorpius Malfoy; the last line is also quite nice, and I like the character dynamics between them.
lydiamartins chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
I don't mind cousincest in next-gen; it seems as though most of the next-gen characters are cousins, anyways. The descriptions throughout that second paragraph are absolutely wonderful, and I like how their eye colors aren't blue or something typical like that, but "thundercloud-grey" and the dialogue also fits the tone of this fic nicely, and I'm also assuming that Sebastian is an OC character?
lydiamartins chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
This was probably one of my favorite drabbles throughout this entire collection so far, because Lily and Teddy are one of my guilty pleasures; the way that you've kept all of the canon details, like the fact that Teddy is quite a bit older than her, but they still love each other, and they both seem like really sweet people in the books, and it seems as though they should be together, and I like how there's more to the fact in their relationship than their age difference, but their age difference is also important.
lydiamartins chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Matthew is definitely an interesting OC character, and it's interesting how he's a Muggle, and I like how he's not a cliche OC character either, but he has his flaws and all, but the whole prompt of therapy was woven very nicely throughout this. Victoire, I think, was one eighth-Veela, and I like how you have all of these descriptions of her, and how they're sort of perfect together, and that's wonderful.
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
RoseScorpius is one of my favorite Harry Potter pairings in general, and definitely my favorite HP pairings, and I really like the way that you've written them. The overall lighthearted tone of this fic along with the splash of humor made this an enjoyable read, and I like how you were able to include the prompt into this; the dialogue flowed naturally as well and there was a nice balance between the amount of dialogue and the amount of descriptions.
hawkeyeforever chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
Beautifully wonderful story! Happy Writing:)
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 26 . 8/19/2012
I absolutely loved this one, I liked how you included everyone's romantic interest and somehow made them fit together. It was written really well, all of them were but this was one of my favorites. :)
kinaabi chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
characterisation flesh out to the point. i love it. i wished you expand on this one. this dynamic? i could definitely see.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Lmao. You portrayed them hysterically! :)
Loved it!