Reviews for TOMORROW
Aww!

I adore this piece, :3
Crystal Sapphire girl chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Hi,

Ok..You are the only author who can make me read cousincest. I love your stories and the way you write...Your stories are probably the only Harry potter 1 st generation that I read...Keep up the awesome work...Please also update Relativity..thats probably my favorite HP 1 generation...

Love

C.S.
StarUponHeaven chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Like I always say, I LOVE your stories :) Cousincest aside ... you just write so god damn well! oh well ... keep up the good work anyways ;)
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Haha well I know I'd be angry! Grr Scorpius, the little pervert!
NickyFox13 chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
I genuinely laughed out loud at this oneshot: it was cute and really really funny. Great job!
StarUponHeaven chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Awesome :)

When I have nothing to do the first thing I do is to check my e-mail for new chapters ;) keep it up!
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Can I be extremely green and ask who Calbus is? (OC?)
squeakyswings chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
(So through creeping I noticed that FFN translated the made-up word for fantastic writing that I included in my last review into "" which is so not acceptable. It was really a creative word, I'm sure, although I don't actually remember what I wrote.)

This is such a lovely little snapshot of Molly and Lysander's relationship, and I love how energetic Molly is, and how absolutely wrapped-around-her-finger Lysander is (but in a totally reluctant way which makes it adorable). Also, fantastic use of the prompt!
waterlit chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This chapter was nice (y). It was sweet and funny and cute all at the same time!
StarUponHeaven chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
As usual ... L-O-V-E-D it :) Keep it up, I might get inspired to actually start the story I've got planned ;)
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
This is wonderful and ohsosweet. I love how you describe Molly, she's just amazing.

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
This is nice, veryvery sweet and ohso wonderful.

I love it.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Oh, this is sad. Poor James, poor Jenny. This is a perfect length, perfect style and perfect emotion.

I love it.

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
This is nice, and very sweet. I don't ship the pairing, but it's nice, even though I've only seen it once :)

a walk on the w i l d side chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Oh, this is sad, it really is. These two are really nice, and I love the sentence "It's not even illegal here."

It's perfect.