Reviews for Snapshots of Sherlock
TheDeductionist chapter 30 . 4/8/2013
That's so amazing! Are you going to write more?
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Can't imagine anyone who can live without it, really. Life would just be... dull.
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This one is better than the last. It really is interesting.
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow. For a story written about a song - that was really cool :D
tabbiecat chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
:D Mike sounds lovely!
Atlin Merrick chapter 25 . 1/3/2012
Oh. Ouch.

But one must never think 'poor Molly.' Molly reaches for what she wants. She is failing, but she is at least reaching. Many can't say the same.

Again, lovely.
Atlin Merrick chapter 24 . 1/3/2012
Simple. True. Lovely.
Atlin Merrick chapter 23 . 11/1/2011
"Can a person be a hero if no one is there to care?"

This gave me goosebumps. This chapter is beautiful, painful, perfect. Poor John.
Atlin Merrick chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
"A spider is a spider and a web is a web."

Lovely. Just wonderful.
Merucha chapter 19 . 11/1/2011
Eee, finally a song I know!
Aranel3 chapter 21 . 10/30/2011
Loved the game behind this story :) I think I'll try it out (after the exams *groans*). I loved how you portrayed Sherlock and John, in all the chapters, I thought they were always in character and I could totally see the inspiration behind the stories if I knew the songs (woo hoo! tobyMac and Newsboys FTW XD)

Absolutely can't wait for more! :)

Aranel
Atlin Merrick chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
This is lovely. *Lovely.* There are depths to Mrs. Hudson as yet unplumbed. She's beautiful. Your description of her is as well.
Atlin Merrick chapter 21 . 10/30/2011
He will not get the groceries this time. Of course he won't. But it's lovely that he thinks he might...

Delighted you're writing these again.
Atlin Merrick chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
"Fire-eaten eyes" may be one of the most beautiful phrases I have ever heard. In a ravaged, wildly descriptive, good-god sort of way.
Atlin Merrick chapter 13 . 2/26/2011
What an excellent chapter. Because yes, this is almost never touched on in Sherlock fandom.