Reviews for Get to Know You
cosmos-calibrator chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was cute. :D
Didja ever think of continuing it?
SmileGoodSir chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was so sweet, major feels!
madison chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
this story was awesome and you did not waste my time it wasnt to sad it wasnt to happy it was just perfect you would probably win the contest i mean it show the inner sierra and i just loved it it rocked it is one of my fav stories and i am not lyin i loved it and that is what i think about your story
Frostie XD chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I thought the ending was cute. :)
Wingless Swans chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
this is very cute! 3
TDChick96 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Sakura Blossom Storm chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
No way, this was not a waste of time! It was very good in fact, you touched upon a side of Sierra that no one else can really see, she's misunderstood!

But once talked to like a normal person, she's just like everyone else there.

Very good indeed, the results will be up tonight, good luck!

Sakura Blossom Storm
Northgalus2002 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
TDWT has become a guilty pleasure of mine, and Sierra/Cody has become two of my favorite characters. Cody is really sweet, and Sierra is pretty funny in "Stalkerlicious" (to quote Noah) sort of way.

Anyway, this was a really cute story. And it's about time that Cody that Sierra should cool it with the stalker 'tude and open up about herself.

Anyway, cute oneshot.
flymeawaytoneverland chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
..*lightly slaps you in the back of the head* this.. did NOT suck! this was AMAZING! it as ADORABLE! it was exactly what Cody and Sierra needed, for Sierra to just be herself.. and did I mention it was AMAZING! I loved this :) it was cute and fun to read :) really, and truly, amazing!
pomydwt chapter 1 . 1/31/2011