Reviews for Of Secrets and Deceptions
got addicted to reading chapter 42 . 1/20
please update!
wijesingheamesha chapter 41 . 12/20/2016
I hope your life is much less hectic now! But I love your story and I can't wait for the next update... even though is almost 6 years now
Guest chapter 42 . 12/18/2016
Shame, I really enjoyed this story. Loved the whole gryffindor family idea, I think this may just have become one of my favorite stories!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Oh oh...they will be fights on godfather rights! (See what I did there ;) )
Sort chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
...they do not deserve any sort of forgiveness. What they let Harry go through, endangering his life in second year, standing by while he was tortures by Voldemort...doesn't matter if he was once their friend and changed back now. At that point he was a psychopath, and they chose him over Harry, over their own flesh and blood. They deserve no forgiveness.
OUATLover02 chapter 42 . 10/11/2016
Are you going to write more?
AngelxCloud chapter 38 . 9/27/2016
i WAS gonna ask about the fact that sevy was supposed to be mates with siri and remy's mate W never mind XD
AngelxCloud chapter 30 . 9/27/2016
aw
AngelxCloud chapter 29 . 9/27/2016
XD you didn't say 'Not Me' XD
AngelxCloud chapter 28 . 9/27/2016
YES HE KNOWS IT'S BEEN DRIVING ME CRASY!
AngelxCloud chapter 27 . 9/27/2016
NOT ME! XD yeas tom might have a sooner appearance than i thought YAY CX
AngelxCloud chapter 26 . 9/27/2016
oh ok, that makes sense *clears throat* DUMBLEDORE YOU ARE A *************** *clears throat again* okay, i'm good now (no i'm not, my foot's asleep and can't keep still -.-)
AngelxCloud chapter 24 . 9/27/2016
wtf what ever happened to him wanting to be his brother O.o jealousy? -.- that might be a problem
AngelxCloud chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
well that just proves they haven't been telling their son XD
AngelxCloud chapter 12 . 9/27/2016