Reviews for Heroes Don't Exist
It's Steven Moffat
Jodi chapter 5 . 1/25
Hope you update soon-I want to see BAMFJohn and Mycroft (the BAMF is collective) get it ON with this guy, for Sherlock's sake. Maybe even let Sherlock get a bit of his own, as well! The boys will make up-after all, Sherlock did what he did to protect his best friend, which DOES make him a hero, no matter what he says!
mamika chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
wow, most of this fic I was sitting in the edge of my seat, squeezing my arm for my dear life. because things were rather hectic in here and I couldn't help but feeling a bit with the characters, the shock and fear and pain and all.
it was captivating to read and I sincelerly hope that you will update this fic one day.
HerBrokenSmile chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
No! The cliff hanger is too much! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
UPDATE NOW NOW
ToToby chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
OMG IM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT SOOOOO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT but...what if o'do...somthing escapes and rapes Sherlock again? Dw if he does I'll kill him if mycroft doesn't first i loove his and Sherlocks relationship. #SiblingRivalry
CrazzzzyChick2 chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
This is awesome keep it up
endertrree chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Oh my god oh my god this is awesome
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Wow! Please tell me that you are going to come back to this story and finish what you've started here? Mycroft catching O'Donnell isn't enough and it really fixes nothing. Sherlock is still lost, and John is confused and everyone who loves Sherlock feels helpless - even Mycroft who believes his presence and personal connection with Sherlock isn't his main priority - but catching O'Donnell and punishing him is...really isn't it Sherlock who should punish O'Donnell and or even decided what said punishment should be? This story really needs some recovery and healing dialogue between its primary characters. I hope you come back to his story real soon and completed it with all the great story telling talent you've been blessed with - Thanks:-)
Light8mare chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This is great! Seems everyones messed up right now. Can't wait to see how you finish this.
Me chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
When is the next update coming? I love the story! I want more! :D
JovanaWatsonHolmes chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Finally! New chapters! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Can't wait to read more! Love what you've done with the story!
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
JKASAJDJSCHD OMG this was amazing!
Ah, poor John. :( He does his best, Sherlock.
Please update when you can. :)
xXGwenStacyXx chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Oh my god, look who's back :D
I nearly gave up at you coming back, thanks for the update!
And since you said this story is over next week, how about, I don't know... Another story, as excuse?
*innocent look* ;)
I mean it, your're fantastic and I really would like to read more of your hurt/comfort storys. I liked both, your Doctor Who-story and the ones about Sherlock. I'm sorry I don't write reviews more often, you deserve them, but I'm not sure about my English, so...
Please update soon :)
ImLostForever chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
What a wonderful surprise to see this notification! Another great chapter. Poor Sherlock :)