Reviews for Heroes Don't Exist
Lstcryptonian chapter 5 . 7/16
This was amazing, but I hope you post more about Sherlock and John overcoming everything and becoming a couple... it's been 3 years since last update
Mad1 chapter 5 . 3/11
Where's the rest?
Mad1 chapter 2 . 3/11
New to this site...usually stalk on Archive of our own. Can't figure out how to screen the stories to find what I want, namely explicit slash Johnlock angsty romance with a happy ending (with J.W. and S.H. together and in-love).

Do you have some stories to suggest...I really loved 'Worthless' but want the johnlock slash romance part.

Thanks for any advice! (:-) Mad1
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
this is very well written
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
It's Steven Moffat
Jodi chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
Hope you update soon-I want to see BAMFJohn and Mycroft (the BAMF is collective) get it ON with this guy, for Sherlock's sake. Maybe even let Sherlock get a bit of his own, as well! The boys will make up-after all, Sherlock did what he did to protect his best friend, which DOES make him a hero, no matter what he says!
mamika chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
wow, most of this fic I was sitting in the edge of my seat, squeezing my arm for my dear life. because things were rather hectic in here and I couldn't help but feeling a bit with the characters, the shock and fear and pain and all.
it was captivating to read and I sincelerly hope that you will update this fic one day.
HerBrokenSmile chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
No! The cliff hanger is too much! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
UPDATE NOW NOW
ToToby chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
OMG IM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT SOOOOO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT but...what if o'do...somthing escapes and rapes Sherlock again? Dw if he does I'll kill him if mycroft doesn't first i loove his and Sherlocks relationship. #SiblingRivalry
CrazzzzyChick2 chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
This is awesome keep it up
endertrree chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Oh my god oh my god this is awesome
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Wow! Please tell me that you are going to come back to this story and finish what you've started here? Mycroft catching O'Donnell isn't enough and it really fixes nothing. Sherlock is still lost, and John is confused and everyone who loves Sherlock feels helpless - even Mycroft who believes his presence and personal connection with Sherlock isn't his main priority - but catching O'Donnell and punishing him is...really isn't it Sherlock who should punish O'Donnell and or even decided what said punishment should be? This story really needs some recovery and healing dialogue between its primary characters. I hope you come back to his story real soon and completed it with all the great story telling talent you've been blessed with - Thanks:-)
Light8mare chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This is great! Seems everyones messed up right now. Can't wait to see how you finish this.
Me chapter 5 . 5/7/2014