Reviews for Beyond the Horizon: His Son's Realization
I really enjoyed this story! I'd love to read more if you're ever so inclined. I liked having Will and Wills get to know each other, though I am glad that not only is Wills safe now but Will is back to doing his duty. An interesting take on the curse: I like that Will wouldn't become tentacle-y like Jones but that he would receive his own version, as much as I hate seeing him cursed, that is! And the eternal prank war for the Turners...will it ever end? Anyways, great job, and I hope to see more.
monkeygirl98 chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
PLEASE! add more i need to know what happens next!
soultwin chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
i totally love this :D
StarofCalamity chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
Please add more, I've read both stories and was so shocked at how long they were - but these are great fanfics. Can't wait for next chapter :)
sunnydayz56 chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
I feel so sorry for Wills. It must be awkward for Elizabeth seeming as the next time she sees Will she will be 42 and Will would be 23 like usual.
Afergie1234 chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
HEY! I was laughing through most of this chapter! loved it. I really can't wait for more! please update your pirates stories soon! i have nothing to read, and as u can see i'm soooo bored im usiing too many of these !
FrozenFan2 chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
great chapter! Please update soon :)