Reviews for A Different Happily Ever After
Angelus chapter 5 . 6/3
It's bloody brilliant, you're bloody brilliant. Jeez you certainly have a way with words. Really I loved it, it's now one of my favourites.
Goose chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Honestly the Harry/Astoria pairing has no justification whatsoever. Ginny just sees Harry perk up knowing Astoria is nearby, and that is how the couple is introduced. There is no plotline to back this up at all, so those two getting together via "what if" is quite silly.
Goose chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Snape isnt messing with any woman other than Lily Evans. You fangirls needs to accept that fact.
CharmedArtist chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
EXCELLENT story :DDD
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Very cute lol I enjoyed the story and honestly I think Astoria might be okay for harry we know veyr little about her other than pureblood and not a boy who lived groupie
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Awww! This story is adorable! I love it... I think this is worthy of my favorites list :0)
Calenmiriel of Durin chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Oh, I LOVE Snow White and the Huntsman! :D... Isn't Chris Hemsworth AMAZING? :D... Can't wait for the sequel, I think it comes out next year! :D...

Lol, I was one of those weird mixes in school, only I was a Jock and a Nerd... Straight A's, yet Captain of the girls soccer team and the number 1 Track and Field star... I broke a lot of cliches 'cause I knew my way around a chemistry lab as well as a soccer ball...

Sooooo, I feel so bad 'cause I don't ever review, but I absolutely LOVE this story! :D... Its amazing, if I had patience, I would have reviewed every chapter! :D...
ForThoseWhoLoveMe chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I very much enjoyed this and am exceedingly glad that the princess bride got a mention )
furface294 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Evil Eye! you wish, what I want to give you is [ censored by the people that protect innocent eyes from nasty comments ]
justlikejane chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
one of the best DG HS stories out there- clever, funny and heartwarming ;)
godessisis chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I loved your story.

I laughed so hard I was crying when I read the detention lines my favorites were 'these aren't the students you're looking for'
kristalee.keeling chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
THat is such an amazing calculation. I loved math in High shcool and even in college. thiis is amazing.
I M Sterling chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Albus would really be a pain to work with, don't you think? In war-time he might be acceptable, but with nothing to occupy his mind...he would be a nightmare, always meddling. Makes for GREAT reading material though! Loved this!
yearprincess chapter 6 . 5/24/2012