Reviews for A Different Happily Ever After
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 4/7
Isn't it a bit quick for an engagement? ;-)
GraysonSteele chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Just came across your story today and wanted to thank you for the best laugh I've had in a long time. I had to stop reading the detention lines twice so I could catch my breath. Like Ron and Harry I laughed so hard I cried.
Ariana McGonagall-Dumbledore chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
Thank you for wasting paper and time to get the life expectancy ratio. That helps me with that contemplation as to why wizards were so old, and Muggles died with such a shorter lifespan than a wizard or witch. Loving the story, made sure to favorite it so that if I want to read it again I may do so.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
Awesome
meg527 chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
This is lovely. Thank you!
Desertisle chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
This was great! There are so many elements that could have been used in DH that would explain a happy DG pairing in the epilogue. Kudos to you. Thanks for writing it.
TashaRose chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
A delightful ending.
TashaRose chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
Beautiful gifts and a great chapter all around.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I love that you are expanding this. I like how you filled out the beginning and put the one shot portion in there expanded as well. I have a feeling I will enjoy reading this whole story. {Smiles}
Alytiger chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
That equation is genius. How have you not won all of the awards for your intelligence? Not that I'm complaining because you write fabulous fanfiction, but seriously!
Angelus chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
It's bloody brilliant, you're bloody brilliant. Jeez you certainly have a way with words. Really I loved it, it's now one of my favourites.
Goose chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Honestly the Harry/Astoria pairing has no justification whatsoever. Ginny just sees Harry perk up knowing Astoria is nearby, and that is how the couple is introduced. There is no plotline to back this up at all, so those two getting together via "what if" is quite silly.
Goose chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Snape isnt messing with any woman other than Lily Evans. You fangirls needs to accept that fact.
CharmedArtist chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
EXCELLENT story :DDD
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Very cute lol I enjoyed the story and honestly I think Astoria might be okay for harry we know veyr little about her other than pureblood and not a boy who lived groupie