Reviews for Static
yukichicken chapter 1 . 3/12
poor baby Gil he needs love and sleep
feathersnow chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awesome fic! Oz knows how to cheer him up .
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
that was great!
lovinyoujacksparrow2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
WHOA! Didn't know you write!

I really liked this one, I can easily place it on the real story.

Great job! Awww poor Gil

-goes off to read more of your stories-
Smart Angel chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Okay, so here I am, 5;49 AM, not able to sleep and with a giantt craving for GilXOz. So I decided to read some of your fics because they are always perfectly in character and just amazing (perfect solution for GilXOz craving... Most of the time) and I decided to read the hurt/comfort one where Oz tells Gil he is still the same Gil no matter what and GIl blushes and is just damn adorable! I was surprise when I found out I had not reviewed this one yet (cant let that stay like this, can I?)

Soan stoping with my rambling for a sec (blame it on the fact that I am NOT an early bird), Ill tell you this: you, my dear friendn are amazing. Your writing is just fantastic, so detailed and... You can really picture the setting, the characters, the emotions... EvErything! You are an amazing writer (you have no idea how honored I feel about writing qa fic with you)! And it is amazing how, even though you dont say it, even though there are no kisses or lemon, you can still convey just how much Gil and Oz care for each other. That is difficult to do, and you did it! Then there is blushing Gil, whbich just makes everything beyond perfect, right? I love how Oz messed up Gils hair! In my head I added to his line "you are stil the Gil I love", because they are just PERFECT together!

I thibpnk this is probably the most senseless review you ever received, right? Well, its just Too early in the morning!

Only one prOblem: Now Im craving even more GilXOz! I know! I will read the one wherwe gil tries to stop smoking!
JustPlaincarl chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Daaaaw i would hate to puke that much! great story,though!
webtail chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
YOU LIE! SPOILER ALERT: ELLIOT DOES NOT DIE IN CHAPTER 57! HE IS STILL ALIVE! That is all I have to say.
The aspiring Firefly chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I loved the way this was written- very in character, simple, and while not neccesarily romantic, really sweet. :)

This was a really nice read, thank you! :D
Suimomo chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That was good! Awfully good!

It was like I could actually see them under that tree... And I can't help loving when Oz ruffles Gil's hair! They're just too lovely! x3

Do I really have to repeat myself...? xD Aww, whatever... great work, Alias! I truly mean that.
MirrorDede chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I like this kind of story. Stories that emphasize the humanity of the characters, while telling us something about their personality and relationships. Yay!