Reviews for The Finer Things In Life
darkfinder chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
what ? what a tease .
Tsukanda chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Beautiful one-shot. Short and sweet.

You captured the characters and their thoughts completely, and after reading this, I feel as though I understand both Alex and Nikita even better...you truly did a great job.

This is a perfect example of a great one-shot. A simple plot that develops characters beyond the real storyline. :]
Givit2me chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow! Loved it, great work!
MeekoTown chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Good
O. N. Labbit chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ah, I enjoyed this One-shot so much. Truly, it was one of the finer things in reading. ;)

I loved how you built the characterization, the slow concern Nikita had for the younger, Alex. I envision their love developing this way, if they moved the characters in this direction (doubt they will) in the show. You pegged their personalities perfectly.

Here:

["If at any point you want me to stop, just say so," Nikita breathed out shakily as she stared down at Alex, tension radiating through her body as she made herself keep her hands still.

Alex blinked against the tears once again forming in her eyes. She was moved by Nikita's concern for her even though she knew that there was no cause for it. She knew that Nikita would never do anything to make her uncomfortable. She trusted Nikita completely. She would not want her to stop, but she knew she had to acknowledge the statement for Nikita's peace of mind.]

This "TRUST" issue was perfect when you think over how Alex relies on Nikita throughout the show. They are such a perfect couple. I'm so glad they are interacting much more in person now.

Do you know their age difference? I'm sure I can check, but offhand I thought I would ask.

This was so good. Thank you.

Labbit :)
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
great story...wished it would have been longer,...thanks for posting Nikita and Alex story...thanks, Lisa
over it chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
love this pairing, shame there arent more fics on them. you write them so well, id love to read more fics by you on them
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love it.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Extremely sweet.

Thanks for sharing!
Pandora007 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That was nice.. when i started reading i thought was something regarding the new episode that Alex is free now.. but anyway.. you have a lot of material to work on it.. just an idea..lol..
1010'jin chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
So, yeah...

I pretty much 3 you to death. What I liked most about this fic was the thought progression-it was completely natural and it flowed very well. I like this fic a lot, the more I think about it (and read it haha).
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is relevent to my interests. I'm really happy you wrote for Nikita, its one of my newer favorites. As always, you express a deep understanding of the characters you write, and take into account their pasts and settings. You never seem to make two people get together without it making perfect sense.