Reviews for The Long Lonely Nights Ahead
Aizawa Minami chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awww! I love this story so much!
Psyro chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I've been reading your Nikita's fics. They are great :) Thank you for writing them, there aren't enough fanfictions about these two !
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
that was so keep writing alex and nikita ') you have absaloutely incredible talent :L

and theres not much of this pairing on here (

you make it feel so right. PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING ALEX AND NIKITA. YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING . xx
Raising-Hell14 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awww that was so sweet I love when they have intimate moments like that it proves that even hard,strong and almost fearless people can be sweet, kind, and caring too. Please keep up this fantastic work.
MeekoTown chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Should continue the story
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I loved the line its a skill. I really love these two.
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
awesome! i especially love getting updates from you, cuz you write for such a wide variety of fandoms it's always a pleasant surprise to see what you've written next ;)

on a side note, just thought i'd point out a little error in the title though - you misspelled "lonely"
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Love this pairing, shame there's not more fics on them. Great work
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Thanks for sharing!
kaelan chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love checking my email, and seeing a new fic, or a new update from you. I love that you write what you want, when you want. And I love that most of the stuff you write, I love to read lol. You can add this one to the already long long list of really good fics D